Author Topic: Biden tells Americans to wear masks for COVID-19 until at least 2022  (Read 580 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't think so scooter.  Take your face diaper Jobama and use it for an anal swab.

President Biden on Thursday stressed the importance of wearing masks until at least 2022 to save lives — despite declaring the US will have enough supply of vaccines by the summer to inoculate 300 million Americans.

The president told reporters during a visit to the National Institutes of Health complex that he would not take his mask off even though he was standing more than 10 feet away from Dr. Anthony Fauci and NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/12/biden-tells-americans-to-wear-masks-for-covid-19-until-2022/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Biden tells Americans to wear masks for COVID-19 until at least 2022
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 08:23:00 pm »
Trial Balloon Presidency speaks? He knows he lacks the authority to enforce what he (apparently ... today ... tomorrow is another day ...) advocates.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 03:11:44 pm »
So in the summer of 2022 the Rodents are going to unmask just in time for the selections and demand our gratitude and re-assign our votes.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 03:22:58 pm »
I don't think so scooter.  Take your face diaper Jobama and use it for an anal swab.

President Biden on Thursday stressed the importance of wearing masks until at least 2022 to save lives — despite declaring the US will have enough supply of vaccines by the summer to inoculate 300 million Americans.

The president told reporters during a visit to the National Institutes of Health complex that he would not take his mask off even though he was standing more than 10 feet away from Dr. Anthony Fauci and NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/12/biden-tells-americans-to-wear-masks-for-covid-19-until-2022/
I finally got an appointment for the getting the vaccine.  When I get both shots, the mask is coming OFF.

Everyone is TIRED of this...

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 03:25:29 pm »

So in the summer of 2022 the Rodents are going to unmask just in time for the selections and demand our gratitude and re-assign our votes.
Nah. I doubt the Democrats will ever let go of masks no matter what.
It has become a true 'religion' to them, whether it works or not it symbolizes submission to State control.
I have been to their websites. They are just like religious fanatics.
You may or may not remember the medieval era.
Christians tried to burn alive or murder all non-Christians everywhere on Earth.
That is where the Liberals are today. If you do not wear a mask...BURN HIM! BURN HER! She's a witch!
They are as fanatical as any religious zealot. And they will harm you if you do not follow their dogma.

The Liberals will never let COVID go. They got a taste of ultimate power over people that they had never experienced before.
Now they are addicted to it. COVID/illness/death has become a back-burner issue.
It is now all about raw power, and Liberals LOVE it!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 03:26:43 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 04:09:19 pm »
He'll be out of the White House by 2022, masked or not.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 04:18:39 pm »
I finally got an appointment for the getting the vaccine.  When I get both shots, the mask is coming OFF.

Everyone is TIRED of this...

It seems there is a strong group of virtue signalers out there that plan to wear them forever. Because you know anyone who doesn't is just selfish. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 01:30:09 am »
Is "Karen" gonna join the SS-Totenkopf Verbandt?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2021, 07:07:01 pm »
I won't be convinced until POTUS starts wearing pantyhose and two masks.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2021, 01:45:52 am »
I won't be convinced until POTUS starts wearing pantyhose and two masks.

That will come after Kamaltoe invokes the 25th Amendment anywhere between April 11th an' August 4th.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.