Author Topic: Tucker: ‘Crazy mad’ Dems coming for Fox News, and its viewers, by calling for ‘harm reduction’  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker: ‘Crazy mad’ Dems coming for Fox News, and its viewers, by calling for ‘harm reduction’
February 12, 2021 | W.E. Thompson Jr.

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson argued Thursday night that Democrats and their allies in Big Tech and Big Media are bent on crushing those who dissent from their orthodoxy. And the last significant bulwark to be breached is his network, which must be toppled for its willingness to question the liberal mantras.

Thus, he maintained that the left is now waging an open campaign to destroy Fox News, but is using the subtle guise of “harm reduction” rather than simply calling it naked censorship.

His opening monologue featured a question: “Why are the Democrats so angry?”

It made sense that they would seethe over all things Trump and Trump-adjacent when out of power, he said. But after winning the Senate elections in Georgia, and Joe Biden’s inauguration, the Democrats control the levers of power.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/02/12/tucker-crazy-mad-dems-coming-for-fox-news-and-its-viewers-by-calling-for-harm-reduction-1028933/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I like, listen, and respect Carlson, but Tucker....   A lot of Foxs' misfortune the past three months has been self inflicted by sticking the knife in the back of your customer base.  In the short term, sagging ratings is a bigger threat than any left wing censorship plan.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.