Author Topic: Exclusive — Andy Ngo: Goal of Antifa/BLM Is to Abolish Nation States  (Read 349 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Andy Ngo: Goal of Antifa/BLM Is to Abolish Nation States

Robert Kraychik 11 Feb 2021

The shared goal of leftist groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter is to abolish nation states, noted Andy Ngo, journalist and author of Unmasked: Inside Antifa’s Radical Plan to Destroy Democracy, on Thursday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.

Ngo identified the “revolutionary Marxist” ideology Antifa and Black Lives Matter espouse while explaining that the groups view America as their primary target for destruction.

He said “violent extremism” and “domestic terrorism” from Antifa and Black Lives Matter is “being legitimized in the name of social justice” by broad swathes of celebrities, government officials, news media figures and outlets, and politicians.

Ngo remarked, “It’s hard for me to describe how ill that makes me feel. I think the future for this country — for the United States — is particularly bleak, because when you delegitimize all the norms that have made our society prosperous such as non-violence, resolving differences through discussion or through the legal or democratic process, the rule of law when you break all that down as Antifa and BLM and their allies do, what else is there to the United States?”

“You’re attacking all that is the American philosophy, as well,” Ngo added. “This speaks to the broader agenda of Antifa. … So when people ask me, ‘What do Antifa really want? What’s the point of them doing this type of wanton violence?’ Well, the goal is, ultimately, to abolish nation states, but they view the United States in particular as the principal enemy.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/02/11/andy-ngo-goal-antifa-blm-is-abolish-nation-states/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Perhaps that is the goal of their handlers. The trash I've seen in the streets so far are incapable of wiping their own arses.