Author Topic: MA Climate Czar Says We Must ‘Break’ The People’s Will  (Read 192 times)

rangerrebew

MA Climate Czar Says We Must ‘Break’ The People’s Will

climate justice protestThe progressive crowd has been saying the quiet part out loud quite a bit lately.

Time Magazine released an article on Thursday extolling the praises of a shadowy cabal of industry higher-ups who conspired to manipulate the election and oust Donald Trump.

The article shocked a lot of people for its brazenness. Mere days earlier, conservative outlets — including our own — were subject to page removals, suspensions, and outright bans for even suggesting such a thing.

In yet another stunning “quiet part out loud” moment, a New England government official revealed the left’s endgame in fighting the climate in an online meeting he assumed would remain private.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/ma-climate-czar-says-we-must-break-the-peoples-will/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: MA Climate Czar Says We Must ‘Break’ The People’s Will
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 11:21:22 pm »
The money quote:
"I know one thing that we found in our analysis is that 60% of our emissions come from – as I have it started to say you and me, except you guys are in Vermont – 60% of our emissions come from residential heating and passenger vehicles.

Let me say that again …60% of our emissions that need to be reduced come from you, the person on your street, the  senior on fixed-income.

Right now there is no bad guy left, at least in Massachusetts, to point the finger at and turn the screws on and to break their will so they stop emitting. That’s you. We have to break your will."

This guy is "one of many".
Doesn't take much to see where this is headed...

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: MA Climate Czar Says We Must ‘Break’ The People’s Will
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 03:46:34 pm »
The money quote:
"I know one thing that we found in our analysis is that 60% of our emissions come from – as I have it started to say you and me, except you guys are in Vermont – 60% of our emissions come from residential heating and passenger vehicles.

Let me say that again …60% of our emissions that need to be reduced come from you, the person on your street, the  senior on fixed-income.

Right now there is no bad guy left, at least in Massachusetts, to point the finger at and turn the screws on and to break their will so they stop emitting. That’s you. We have to break your will."

This guy is "one of many".
Doesn't take much to see where this is headed...

Very much like when the Rodents in California demand the residential user be the only one to conserve the state's water supply....when only 10% of the state's water use comes from the residential sector.

But...expect Taxechusetts to impose mandatory remote thermostat controls...already a thing anyway, mandatory mileage caps on private vehicle use, necessitating tax-by-the-mile car-fascism, and limits on electrical consumption.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.