Author Topic: Fox News's 'The Greg Gutfeld Show' shifts to five days a week  (Read 807 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News's 'The Greg Gutfeld Show' shifts to five days a week
« on: February 10, 2021, 08:08:28 pm »
Fox News's 'The Greg Gutfeld Show' shifts to five days a week
By Justine Coleman - 02/10/21 02:55 PM EST

Fox News plans to move Saturday’s “The Greg Gutfeld Show” to every weeknight at 11 p.m., the network announced on Wednesday.

Fox News Media CEO Suzanne Scott revealed the network’s weekly comedy-centered late-night talk show will move to weeknights during the start of the second quarter of this year. Gutfeld’s show will be followed by “Fox News @ Night,” which will be pushed back to begin at midnight.

“People need a reason to laugh,” Scott said in a statement.

“With one of the most loyal and engaged audiences in cable news, we’re thrilled to bring the show to weekday primetime and further solidify Greg’s place among late night television stars,” she added.

The change will boost Fox News’s hours of live and original programming to 21 hours per weekday. The network plans to announce a new program to replace “The Greg Gutfeld Show” in the Saturday 10 p.m. time slot “at a later date,” according to a release.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/538262-fox-newss-the-greg-gutfeld-show-shifts-to-five-days-a-week
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Fox News's 'The Greg Gutfeld Show' shifts to five days a week
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 04:01:11 pm »
I am missing it.  Gutfeld & Co are not funny.  Boring actually.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 04:03:38 pm »
I am missing it.  Gutfeld & Co are not funny.  Boring actually.

So what pundits do you find entertaining?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 04:22:17 pm »
I don't see much humor out there. 

His show regulars, Tyrus acts like he could not be more bored, Kat Timpf has nothing to say I care to hear, and Greg's attempts at humor fall short for me.  I just do not find him humorous.

When the country is falling apart at the hands of a bunch of thieves that I believe deserve a rope, and these same folks are hellbent to destroy this nation, there is nothing much to enjoy.  Millions of people's lives will be ruined with these jokers.

I spent many years in the media business and I am disgusted with their behavior.  I left media 15 years ago, and there is near zero integrity.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 05:13:49 pm »
I will watch it. I like Greg. Not ga-ga crazy over it, but it is a mellow, calm, upbeat show.
It is like having people over to my house and just talking about nothing/anything.
That's fine with me. Because I have no expectations, the show is pleasant to me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 08:31:00 pm »
Put Judge Janine on  5 nites a week