Author Topic: Greg Kelly dishes on ‘off-the-record’ meeting with Trump: ‘He’s in high spirits…on top of everything  (Read 276 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Greg Kelly dishes on ‘off-the-record’ meeting with Trump: ‘He’s in high spirits…on top of everything’
February 9, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

Top-ranked Newsmax TV host Greg Kelly updated his viewers regarding President Donald Trump on Monday after meeting with the former president at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida over the weekend.

Kelly said he hooked up with Trump and played a round of golf with him on Sunday, adding that Trump was upbeat while describing him as being dialed into political issues and events and did not seem to be put off by his second impeachment trial the Senate is preparing to launch this week.

“Spent the weekend in Florida, I just got back this morning. I can’t go into too many details because it was off the record,” Kelly, a lieutenant colonel in the Marine Corps Reserves and a former AV-8B Harrier pilot, said as he began his show’s final segment.

“President Trump, spent some time with him yesterday on the golf course and I can tell you this — his spirits are high, he looks great, and he’s on top of everything, everything,” Kelly continued. “This guy does not look like he’s retired. Maybe someday I can tell you a few more details.”

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/02/09/greg-kelly-dishes-on-off-the-record-meeting-with-trump-hes-in-high-spirits-on-top-of-everything-1027663/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34