Author Topic: Former FBI Assistant Director: Large-Scale Program Needed to ‘De-Radicalize Trump’s Political Cult M  (Read 445 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former FBI Assistant Director: Large-Scale Program Needed to ‘De-Radicalize Trump’s Political Cult Members’

Joshua Klein 9 Feb 2021

In a recent Salon interview, former FBI Assistant Director Frank Figliuzzi calls for a large-scale “de-radicalization approach” to “Trump’s political cult members” who have been radicalized “for the last four years,” while stating the need to “deprogram” those who believe that Joe Biden did not win the recent presidential election.

The interview, published on Monday, begins with Salon politics staff writer Chauncey DeVega declaring that “today’s Republican Party is a political crime syndicate, and Trump is its leader” before asking how to “de-radicalize” Trump supporters.

“What, if anything, can be done to de-radicalize Trump’s political cult members and others being recruited into right-wing extremism and terrorism?” he asks.

In response, Figliuzzi, a former FBI special agent who rose to the rank of assistant director when he led the bureau’s counterintelligence division, compares the radicalization of American citizens to international terrorism.

“What we also saw with the events at the Capitol on Jan. 6 was a function of radicalization, which is true of international terrorism as well,” he says.

Figliuzzi then proposes that not enough is done to combat homegrown radicalization because of the appearance of those radicalized.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/09/former-fbi-assistant-director-large-scale-program-needed-to-de-radicalize-trumps-political-cult-members/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mikezpen

Do we de-radicalize BLM and Antifa lunatics who burn cities and attack police?

Offline skeeter

Too many Americans have gotten used to a president who actually listens to them. Can’t have that. They need to be reminded to stay in their place.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I sure everybody recalls how there were former government leeches that said "Large-Scale Program Needed to ‘De-Radicalize Trump’s Obama's Political Cult Members’"

The ones that made children sing song's of praise to Obama in school, that just knew Bama was gonna give them free shit like cars money and houses and felt empowered by their Mulato resident to start playing the knock out game and just plain rob and beat anyone with less melanin than them.

Oh excuse me those cult members get a free pass because slavery or some such BS and they're democraps.

Offline mountaineer

Huzzah, another call for reeducation camps.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mikezpen

That's caus' we need to be re-educated.

Offline PeteS in CA

"Former FBI Assistant Director Frank Figliuzzi" ... under OhBummer!, unsurprisingly. He came up through the ranks, did his AssDir thing in 2011 and 2012 and retired to upper manglement at GE.

It's the FBI that has some people in need of deprogramming, IMO.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mortarman

This guy fixin' to emulate Theodore Eike?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.