Author Topic: Jonathan Turley Takes on Democrat Lawyer Marc Elias over Russia ‘Dossier’ Lies  (Read 378 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jonathan Turley Takes on Democrat Lawyer Marc Elias over Russia ‘Dossier’ Lies

Joel B. Pollak 8 Feb 2021

Constitutional law scholar Jonathan Turley is confronting Democrat election lawyer Marc Elias over his dishonesty about his role in funding the fraudulent “Russia dossier” to smear then-candidate Donald Trump in the 2016 election.

Turley, a liberal Democrat who teaches law at George Washington University, is taking on Elias as the latter attempts to have two congressional races overturned in which Republican candidates won by narrow margins.

In one case, in New York’s 22nd congressional district, Elias is using arguments about faulty voting machines similar to those used by President Donald Trump’s campaign — arguments that Elias resisted, and that Democrats otherwise cite as evidence of “insurrection.”

Turley noted last week that Elias had attacked him for referring to Trump’s claims about Dominion voting machines:

Elias attacked me when I raised a controversy related to [a] district using the Dominion system where thousands of Trump votes were initially recorded for Biden.  I noted in the interview that this was purely “human error” and that there is no evidence of system fraud or anything that would change the outcome of the election.  Nevertheless, Elias attacked me for referring the controversy (which was to be raised in court) as outrageous.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/08/jonathan-turley-takes-on-democrat-lawyer-marc-elias-over-russia-dossier-lies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34