Author Topic: Intruder Breached Joint Base Andrews, Entered Aircraft  (Read 333 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Intruder Breached Joint Base Andrews, Entered Aircraft
« on: February 05, 2021, 09:48:44 pm »
Intruder Breached Joint Base Andrews, Entered Aircraft

Joshua Caplan 5 Feb 2021

The U.S. Air Force launched has investigation after an intruder allegedly breached Joint Base Andrews and gained access to an aircraft assigned to the 89th Airlift Wing.

“An unauthorized individual gained access to Joint Base Andrews. The incident is under investigation,” a Joint Base Andrews spokesperson said in a Thursday evening statement to ABC News. “The Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI) is lead on this investigation. Any requests for information related to the incident can be referred to OSI.”

Joint Base Andrews security officers later detained and interviewed the suspect, whose identity was not released.

“He was booked by OSI and given a federal summons for trespassing. He was turned over to local law enforcement, given that he had two outstanding warrants,” said officials.

The base, located in Prince George’s County, Maryland, houses Air Force One, the designated aircraft which carries the president.

“The security of our installation is paramount,” said Col. Roy Oberhaus. “This was a serious breach of security and Joint Base Andrews is investigating the incident to determine how this happened so it doesn’t happen again.”

The White House has not issued a statement regarding the matter.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/05/intruder-breached-joint-base-andrews-entered-aircraft/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Intruder Breached Joint Base Andrews, Entered Aircraft
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 09:52:24 pm »
I can see some unfortunate "one off"'s of getting in, but to acutally board a plane?

3-5 careers have just went down the drain.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 12:58:09 pm »
Maybe Andy Tifa was trying to start his own air force.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 06:24:45 pm »
Those durned blasted conservative domestic terrorists. At least this is who the New Waffen-SS, the New Gestapo an' the Propaganda Ministry for the Left-Wing Fascist Agenda will connect this guy to.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 06:35:22 pm »
I can see some unfortunate "one off"'s of getting in, but to acutally board a plane?

3-5 careers have just went down the drain.

Concur. There are two problems here, The breach is one, obviously. But the intruder was on-base uncaught long enough to get into a plane?! And this is on Andrews AFB, often used by the President of the US.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 06:36:06 pm »
"You must learn to think in English."

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 10:46:00 pm »
Still not a peep mentioning the intruder's name, nor a mugshot to go with it...