Author Topic: David Hogg launching pillow company to compete with Mike Lindell…  (Read 2641 times)

Online Polly Ticks

Re: David Hogg launching pillow company to compete with Mike Lindell…
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2021, 06:44:13 pm »
We have a crapton of the pillows and sheets, and we just love them!  Every bed in the Castle is made with MyPllows.

We have to use the custom Sleep-Number sheets, but I totally agree on the MyPillow love.  Have you tried the towels? Are they worth it?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline LMAO

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2021, 06:46:46 pm »
I tried the MyPillow and it just didn’t work for me.  I know others who are happy with them but I guess to each their own.

It appears to me that Mr. Hogg has no idea how to start or run a business. He has to make a just as good or better product at a reasonable price in order to compete in the marketplace. It  seems he has a sense of entitlement
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2021, 06:51:37 pm »
Several years ago, a young lady working in my doctor's office said she had been in a car accident, hurt her cervical spine, and the only way she could get any sleep was on a My Pillow. I still haven't pulled the trigger, but given my increasing neck and back pain, am tempted to buy some.

With a Hogg Pillow, I'd probably wake up every 20 minutes yelling about imaginary grievances.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2021, 06:56:10 pm »
We have to use the custom Sleep-Number sheets, but I totally agree on the MyPillow love.  Have you tried the towels? Are they worth it?

No, haven't tried the towels.  I think MyPillow now has the split sheets the Sleep Number beds require...

I just looked.  They do have split-king and split-California king.  Click this and scroll down, right side of the page.

https://www.mypillow.com/giza-dreams-bed-sheets-buy-one-get-one.html
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2021, 06:58:48 pm »
I tried the MyPillow and it just didn’t work for me.  I know others who are happy with them but I guess to each their own.

It appears to me that Mr. Hogg has no idea how to start or run a business. He has to make a just as good or better product at a reasonable price in order to compete in the marketplace. It  seems he has a sense of entitlement

He thinks leftists will buy from him because he's a radical leftist.  He thinks that's sufficient to have a going concern.  I hope he loses a crapton of money for his investors.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2021, 07:00:22 pm »
Several years ago, a young lady working in my doctor's office said she had been in a car accident, hurt her cervical spine, and the only way she could get any sleep was on a My Pillow. I still haven't pulled the trigger, but given my increasing neck and back pain, am tempted to buy some.

With a Hogg Pillow, I'd probably wake up every 20 minutes yelling about imaginary grievances.

Treat yourself.  Get a free second pillow for Mr. M.  Trust me on this, the best pillows I've ever owned, and I'm hard on pillows.
I will NOT comply.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2021, 07:15:42 pm »
No, haven't tried the towels.  I think MyPillow now has the split sheets the Sleep Number beds require...

I just looked.  They do have split-king and split-California king.  Click this and scroll down, right side of the page.

https://www.mypillow.com/giza-dreams-bed-sheets-buy-one-get-one.html

Thanks for the tip!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mountaineer

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2021, 07:32:10 pm »
#HoggPillowIdeas
The Kamala - made for super spreaders

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2021, 08:33:30 pm »
From the article.....

“We would like to do it sooner but we have strict guidelines on sustainability and U.S. based Union producers,” Hogg added.

The overhead cost alone will kill his business.

LMAO

Do you REALLY think he understands what is going on?

He is being used as a "patsy". The Dims are going to finance the business and accept losing money for a while,while his "successful business" will "prove" to everyone else that the Dim economic plan "works". It will be successful until after the Mid-Term elections,and then the Dims will pull the plug.

It will be bankrupt after the mid-terms,and he will be hiding from creditors for the rest of his life,while some prominent Dims will buy up all his assets for a dime on the dollar,and reopen using illegal alien labor.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2021, 08:42:32 pm »
I've seen those at Ollie's for about $20. Still not sure why Li'l Attention Hogg - who's never held an actual job in his life, let alone started a business - thinks the world is desperate for a commie pillow.

@mountaineer

I'd like to know the source of his financing. Not a bank in the country would lend this dweeb the cash for a factory start-up.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2021, 10:42:42 pm »
I'd like to know the source of his financing. Not a bank in the country would lend this dweeb the cash for a factory start-up.
I only can assume this boy is owned - lock, stock, barrel and pillow - by George Soros.  :silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2021, 10:49:45 pm »
@mountaineer

Why not?It isn't like he is making (>GASP!<) guns! :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2021, 06:22:18 am »
This young man wants to launch a pillow company to compete with Mike Lindell.  What is his motivation?  Spite or a real desire to start a business.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2021, 07:16:16 am »
This young man wants to launch a pillow company to compete with Mike Lindell.  What is his motivation?  Spite or a real desire to start a business.
Pretty obvious, a combination of spite and wanting to capitalize on a backlash he believes exists against someone exposing election fraud that may involve a significant foreign tampering component (against America, in their own interests). He'll likely cash in, at least on paper, it's how the Left rewards its lackeys.  I bet there are warehouses of books somewhere (if they were even ever printed) written by Hillary and Obama, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2021, 12:40:43 pm »
I understand David Hogg intends to provide a sleeping aid not necessarily a pillow.

David can recycle his various political statements in a studio quality voice system.

The system costs a bit more, but how do you expect the young man to exist in college.

For $2,500 per system, he guarantees a smooth easing to sleep in mere minutes and the
system has accompanying earphones for that special person in your life. No extra charge.
When it is time to rest, simply select your favorite messages.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online mountaineer

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2021, 12:56:27 pm »
He was on Twitter asking anyone fluent in Lithuanian to contact him. Apparently, he's finding it difficult to create a union shop in the US out of thin air.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2021, 04:30:52 pm »
He was on Twitter asking anyone fluent in Lithuanian to contact him. Apparently, he's finding it difficult to create a union shop in the US out of thin air.

:silly: So the vast US unionized bedding industry isn't monopolized by Lithuanian immigrants? :silly:

Wandering a bit ... a month ago did Hogg Boy know where Lithuania is?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2021, 04:51:08 pm »
Wandering a bit ... a month ago did Hogg Boy know where Lithuania is?
Hell, no. He probably thinks it's near Italy. They don't teach that at Harvard, you know. In his case, they haven't taught anything at Harvard.
David Hogg  @davidhogg111
We should be the first pillow on Mars
8:41 PM · Feb 5, 2021·

I think we got about 2 years until the next launch window for a randevu with Mars  @williamlegate
8:47 PM · Feb 5, 2021
How stupid must one be to spell "rendezvous" like that?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 05:20:30 pm by mountaineer »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2021, 05:25:25 pm »
... How stupid must one be to spell "rendezvous" like that?

Public-School-Common-Core Stupid. ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2021, 05:27:24 pm »
We should be the first pillow on Mars
8:41 PM · Feb 5, 2021·

I think we got about 2 years until the next launch window for a randevu [sic] with Mars  @williamlegate
8:47 PM · Feb 5, 2021

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2021, 05:38:41 pm »
More like the 1st pillow on uranus Hogg Boy.  Make it a rondevu.

.@williamlegate and I are going to prove that progressives can make a better pillow, run a better business and help make the world a better place while doing it.

— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) February 4, 2021
Our goal is to sell $1 million of product within our first year

Mike isn't going to know what hit him- this pillow f*ght is just getting started https://t.co/dYqapyMzre

In about 6 months- we would like to do it sooner but we have strict guidelines on sustainability and US based Union producers. https://t.co/j1xXHEvhQu

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 05:48:58 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2021, 11:41:20 pm »
Hell, no. He probably thinks it's near Italy. They don't teach that at Harvard, you know. In his case, they haven't taught anything at Harvard.How stupid must one be to spell "rendezvous" like that?

@mountaineer

Stupid enough to be acceptable for Harvard. After all,their mission is to brain wash the next generation of mid-management drones.

Unless of course they are politically-connected or come from wealthy families. In those cases they are being groomed for upper-level management positions.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 11:43:06 pm by sneakypete »

Offline dancer

« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2021, 08:49:40 am »
There's got to be someone using Hogg as a puppet for this venture.
That would be his Daddy, the FBI agent.   :2popcorn:

Offline verga

« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2021, 01:08:43 pm »
I still don't understand why he wants a shop that is not ionized.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2021, 04:12:11 pm »
That would be his Daddy, the FBI agent.   :2popcorn:

@dancer

There was a time not that long ago when a Feeb having a left-wing radical kid gaining fame for stuff like that would be a career-killer.

Now it makes him upper-management level.

Has ANY agency in our government fallen as far as the Feebs when it comes to following our laws themselves,and earning the respect of the citizens?

It has gotten to the point now that if you shake hands with a Feeb,you had better count your fingers before they get too far away.