Author Topic: Greta Thunberg faces criminal conspiracy probe in India over farm protest tweets  (Read 780 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This pretty much confirms what most of us have known since we 1st saw how this mentally Ill child was being used. She is just a tool for the Climate Nazi's.

The 18-year-old left-wing eco-activist Terrorist shared — and then quickly deleted — a message that detailed a list of “suggested posts” about the ongoing protests, according to the posts that were saved by Breaking 911.

The list gave a series of tips on what to post, asking her to also repost and tag other celebrities tweeting about it, including pop star Rihanna.

As well as the Twitter storm, the “toolkit” she shared also suggested highlighting planned demonstrations at Indian embassies.

The campaign material and social media template was created by Canada’s Poetic Justice Foundation, which claims to be a grassroots group creating “events to provoke, challenge and disrupt systemic inequities and biases,” Times Now said. The group’s website confirms it is “most actively involved in the #FarmersProtest.”

The group then shared to Facebook a series of screenshots of the posts it appears to have gotten celebrities to share.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/04/greta-thunberg-faces-probe-in-india-over-farm-protest-tweets/?fbclid=IwAR3vS4662ZnYOVyuk4SeIVGNwkuoeK6mUsZBDBe76K-kvCiz4vJZR9dxKu4

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This pretty much confirms what most of us have known since we 1st saw how this mentally Ill child was being used. She is just a tool for the Climate Nazi's.

The 18-year-old left-wing eco-activist Terrorist shared — and then quickly deleted — a message that detailed a list of “suggested posts” about the ongoing protests, according to the posts that were saved by Breaking 911.

The list gave a series of tips on what to post, asking her to also repost and tag other celebrities tweeting about it, including pop star Rihanna.

As well as the Twitter storm, the “toolkit” she shared also suggested highlighting planned demonstrations at Indian embassies.

The campaign material and social media template was created by Canada’s Poetic Justice Foundation, which claims to be a grassroots group creating “events to provoke, challenge and disrupt systemic inequities and biases,” Times Now said. The group’s website confirms it is “most actively involved in the #FarmersProtest.”

The group then shared to Facebook a series of screenshots of the posts it appears to have gotten celebrities to share.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/04/greta-thunberg-faces-probe-in-india-over-farm-protest-tweets/?fbclid=IwAR3vS4662ZnYOVyuk4SeIVGNwkuoeK6mUsZBDBe76K-kvCiz4vJZR9dxKu4

Keyword now is now "child"  She's now 18 and now can be convicted imprisoned for her ecoterrorist ways.  I hope the wench takes her whacky crusade to a country that will throw her little wench ass in prison forever.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Keyword now is now "child"  She's now 18 and now can be convicted imprisoned for her ecoterrorist ways.  I hope the wench takes her whacky crusade to a country that will throw her little wench ass in prison forever.

Sweden will resist any extradition of their National Heroine.  And every other government in the world will chime in offering sanctuary.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Hasn't anyone nominated her for the Nobel peace prize yet? Why not?  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hasn't anyone nominated her for the Nobel peace prize yet? Why not?  *****rollingeyes*****

Ask and ye shall receive!  Posted a year ago, yesterday:

https://nypost.com/2020/02/03/greta-thunberg-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize/
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 03:06:43 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

Who is more deserving, I ask you?  :silly:

Offline verga

Sweden will resist any extradition of their National Heroine.  And every other government in the world will chime in offering sanctuary.
Where was she when she posted her screed? If she leaves Sweden, she could be arrested in a different country and then extradited.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They are saving it for Kamala, the first week she is sworn in.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

They are saving it for Kamala, the first week she is sworn in.
July 21st. You heard it here first.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Where was she when she posted her screed? If she leaves Sweden, she could be arrested in a different country and then extradited.

She's a global heroine.  No country, including the USA, would arrest her.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

She's a global heroine.  No country, including the USA, would arrest her.

Still looks like a spud to me.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They are not investigating her.
She is just a young mentally challenged puppet.
They are investigating the people who sent her the script for her to follow inciting and fomenting civil unrest.
They want the puppeteers, not the puppet.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
They are investigating the people who sent her the script for her to follow inciting and fomenting civil unrest.

When dealing with an less than happy government, it is best not to underestimate their resolve, or their zeal to make examples out of puppets.  Obviously saying this not a Tinnamin Square moment, but this little wench better watch who she pisses off.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

India's a lot smarter than people give them credit for.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When dealing with an less than happy government, it is best not to underestimate their resolve, or their zeal to make examples out of puppets.  Obviously saying this not a Tinnamin Square moment, but this little wench better watch who she pisses off.

A wide-angle view of that picture, to get the feel of the moment, and the bravery of that fellow:

I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

LATEST
The ‘Toolkit’ Greta Thunberg Tried to Hide
Liberal NGOs are ramping up their international meddling now that Trump is gone, starting with India.
February 19, 2021
Helen Andrews

“Shit shit shit … Can you not tweet the toolkit … Our names are on it.” That was the message that Delhi police say 21-year-old Bangalore-based activist Disha Ravi texted to Greta Thunberg on February 2, begging her to take down a tweet she had posted with a link to a Google Docs file. Thunberg quickly took down the tweet and later posted a link to an “updated” document with incriminating details removed.

If there is a secret document that Greta Thunberg doesn’t want people to read, then naturally one is curious about its contents. The so-called “toolkit” may strike American readers as mundane, but that’s only because we have grown accustomed to the astroturf methods of international NGOs. The Indians are taking it very seriously as an intrusion on their sovereignty.

The “toolkit” describes methods for capitalizing on the farmers’ protests that have wracked New Delhi since November, after Narendra Modi’s government passed a package of laws liberalizing agriculture markets. The farm reforms themselves are unobjectionable, a long overdue counterpart to the 1991 reforms that ended the “Permit Raj” in other sectors. But some farmers in Punjab and Haryana fear that deregulation will reduce prices for their crops. Tens of thousands of them have camped out near the capital.

The linked document included sample tweets, suggestions for in-person rallies, and a timeline for an escalating protest campaign climaxing on January 26. Unfortunately, the January 26 protest in New Delhi proved a little too climactic. Roads were swarmed, cell towers were destroyed, and one farmer was killed when, ramming a police barricade, he capsized his tractor. Farmers rushed police lines on horseback with swords, according to the Wall Street Journal.Hundreds of policemen were injured and many hospitalized. The Red Fort, a Delhi landmark, was stormed and the Sikh flag raised on its flagpole, raising worries about connections between protesters and Sikh separatism ...
Read entire article at American Conservative

Offline libertybele

Well in summary; Gretta is a bat crap crazy wench with some 'splainin' to do.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.