Author Topic: Andy Ngo Unmasks Antifa  (Read 481 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andy Ngo Unmasks Antifa
« on: February 01, 2021, 04:00:00 pm »
Andy Ngo Unmasks Antifa
New book fights popular narrative on radical leftists

Alex Nester - January 31, 2021 4:59 AM

Andy Ngo fell to the concrete, bleeding from his ear. Vessels in his brain had burst, doctors later told him, and blood pooled on his brain. Ngo, a journalist, had been attacked by members of Antifa while covering one of the "antifascist" group’s demonstrations in Portland in 2019.

"No hate, no fear," Ngo recalled the group shouting around him.

The Portland native learned early on, however, that hate and fear are bedrocks of this radical movement. Ngo began covering Antifa for the Portland State Vanguard, where he went to graduate school, taking on what he called the "dissident beat."

"Colleagues were never fond of the stories I was interested in telling," Ngo told the Washington Free Beacon. "[But] I continued on that path of always being on the dissident beat, covering Antifa, and stuck with it. The gap between local and national press on reporting was so wide, that I had to step in and do it."

In his new book, Unmasked: Inside Antifa’s Radical Plan to Destroy Democracy, Ngo details the violent rise of this organized but "amorphous" group in the United States.

more
https://freebeacon.com/culture/andy-ngo-unmasks-antifa/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34