Author Topic: Proud Boys Leader Outed as Long Time FBI Snitch and He's the Tip of the Iceberg  (Read 515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Boys Leader Outed as Long Time FBI Snitch and He's the Tip of the Iceberg
By streiff | Jan 31, 2021 6:30 PM ET

On Friday, the Justice Department announced the indictment of two members of the “Proud Boys” stemming from their conversations before the riot at the US Capitol on January 6.

Dominic Pezzola, 43, of Rochester, New York, and William Pepe, 31, of Beacon, New York, were indicted today in federal court in the District of Columbia on charges of conspiracy; civil disorder; unlawfully entering restricted buildings or grounds; and disorderly and disruptive conduct in restricted buildings or grounds. Pezzola was also charged with obstruction of an official proceeding; additional counts of civil disorder and aiding and abetting civil disorder; robbery of personal property of the United States; assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers; destruction of government property; and engaging in physical violence in a restricted buildings or grounds.

Pepe and Pezzola were originally charged by criminal complaint and arrested on Jan. 12 and 15, respectively.

According to the charging documents, Pezzola and Pepe are members of the Proud Boys, a group self-described as a “pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world; aka Western Chauvinists.” Proud Boys members often wear the colors yellow and black, as well as other apparel adorned with Proud Boys-related logos and emblems. It is alleged that both Pepe and Pezzola possess tactical vests branded with the Proud Boys logo, and have attended various Proud Boys gatherings and protests.

more
https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/01/31/proud-boys-leader-fbi-snitch-n319642
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

It doesn't surprise me at all the FBI would be devoting millions to infiltrate the "Proud Boys". It also wouldn't surprise me if it resulted in drummed up charges. They NEED the headlines.

They are also perpetuating the "Boogaloo Boys" myth. The Boogaloo movement was an internet troll, just like Pepe the Frog. Chunky nerds in Hawaiian shirts and gas masks. Cmon.

But the media and our FBI is still running with it. They need the threat of right wing extremism that badly.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 03:14:51 pm by skeeter »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I wonder when arrests and indictments of Capital officers will occur, especially those who opened the doors welcoming the rioters and the one who killed an unarmed civilian?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder when arrests and indictments of Capital officers will occur, especially those who opened the doors welcoming the rioters and the one who killed an unarmed civilian?
I think you and all the rest of us will be waiting until the twelfth of never for that to happen.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Guess this answered the question.

Investigators recommend no charges for US Capitol Police officer accused of killing pro-Trump rioter during insurrection
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,427631.0.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
All of this is to turn the Poor Boys and the Boogerloo boys into a massive organization bent on turning back civil rights and bringing back Jim Crow. That's the narrative. The only thing that can stop them is Biden, the Democrats and the loss of YOUR civil rights in exchange for "safety".
Countdown to Resignation