Author Topic: Breaking: BLM Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize  (Read 828 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breaking: BLM Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize
« on: January 29, 2021, 08:34:12 pm »
Breaking: BLM Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize
By
Ray Pearson -
January 29, 2021

Black Lives Matter is not a peaceful protest group. It is a cultural revolutionary Marxist mob pursuing the total transformation of modern society under the new woke world order. In reality, Black Lives Matter don’t actually care about black lives, otherwise there would be more outrage over recent spikes in community violence leaving more black people dead rather than chasing an anarchic quest to “defund police” that will demoralize law enforcement and increase homicides.

“We’re protesting for months, for weeks, saying ‘black lives matter,’” said John Ayala, who lost his granddaughter to a shooting in Washington D.C. “Black lives matter, it seems like, only when a police officer shoots a black person. What about all the black-on-black crime that’s happening in the community?”

Since the killing of George Floyd at the knees of Minneapolis police, Black Lives Matter have exposed its true colors as an anarchic movement terrorizing the nation. Within the last three months, mob rioters have burned down minority businesses, destroyed minority neighborhoods, killed a black police chief, desecrated civil rights monuments, launched deadly occupations of downtown centers, and set fire to churches.

“You ain’t seen nothing yet,” said an Atlanta resident said after a murder near his own home, where Georgia’s Republican Gov. Brian Kemp has declared a state of emergency and called up the National Guard to address an epidemic of violence.

more
https://redstatenation.com/breaking-blm-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Breaking: BLM Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 08:49:52 pm »
So we went from an Obama who received one for doing nothing and now we award known terrorists for doing something loathsome, like destroying the peace.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 09:02:10 pm »

So which of these guys do we hand the medal to?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 09:28:43 pm »
Lord God Jesus Christ, I humbly ask and pray that you stop the evil that has a stranglehold on this country from continuing to prevail.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: BLM Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 09:32:05 pm »

BLM Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Jan 29, 2021

RUSH: I just ran into this story during the most recent commercial break. It’s from the U.K. Guardian. The headline says it all. “Black Lives Matter Movement Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize.” A Norwegian nominee has cited the global impact of Black Lives Matter in raising awareness and consciousness of racial injustice. Yeah, and they are an avowed, proud, Marxist, communist organization. They say so on their website.

Now, it doesn’t mean that it’s gonna result in them winning the peace prize because anybody can nominate anybody they want for this thing if you go about the process the right way.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Re: Rush: BLM Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 09:34:42 pm »
So violence is peace, now. Orwell would be proud.
Let it burn.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Rush: BLM Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 09:53:18 pm »
So violence is peace, now. Orwell would be proud.
Not just Orwell!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Black Lives Matter movement nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2021, 01:05:24 pm »
Black Lives Matter movement nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
Fox News, Jan 29, 2021

A Norwegian lawmaker has nominated the Black Lives Matter movement for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize for bringing attention to racial inequities around the world, while dismissing the riots and violence done in the name of the movement.

In his nomination papers, Norwegian MP Petter Eide said the movement forced nations to reckon with racism and other injustices, The Guardian reported.

"I find that one of the key challenges we have seen in America, but also in Europe and Asia, is the kind of increasing conflict based on inequality," he wrote. "Black Lives Matter has become a very important worldwide movement to fight racial injustice. They have had a tremendous achievement in raising global awareness and consciousness about racial injustice.

"They have had a tremendous achievement in raising global awareness and consciousness about racial injustice," he added.

More: https://www.foxnews.com/world/black-lives-matter-nobel-peace-prize

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Re: Black Lives Matter movement nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2021, 01:46:39 pm »
Need to know Trump's reaction to this development.
Need Trump's twitter reinstated.
Need Trump in my life.
Sans Trump, what the hell am I supposed to talk to my father about? The copious ways that I have disappointed him?   :yowsa::shrug:
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2021, 02:46:07 pm »
AFAIK, any rando idiot can nominate any other rando idiot for a Nobel Peace Prize, as demonstrated in 2009.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2021, 06:43:20 pm »
AFAIK, any rando idiot can nominate any other rando idiot for a Nobel Peace Prize, as demonstrated in 2009.
[/quote
That’s my understanding also.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2021, 09:57:08 pm »
The nomination came from within Sweden...?

That figures because the Swedes (ever since Gunnar Myrdal) have been gaga over blacks in America -- because living where they do, they've pretty much had zero contact with same.

Although with islamic immigration from Africa, that may be on the verge of changing...

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2021, 11:27:31 pm »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2021, 10:57:32 pm »
The terrorist Arafat got one, why shouldn't (b)lack Lies Matter?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Black Lives Matter movement nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2021, 11:15:28 pm »
Need to know Trump's reaction to this development.
Need Trump's twitter reinstated.
Need Trump in my life.
Sans Trump, what the hell am I supposed to talk to my father about? The copious ways that I have disappointed him?   :yowsa::shrug:

While generally amusing to contemplate, I'm not sure Donald Trump is involved in this story.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: