Author Topic: Biden brother touts relationship with president in Inauguration Day ad for law firm  (Read 557 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden brother touts relationship with president in Inauguration Day ad for law firm
Published Wed, Jan 27 20214:45 PM ESTUpdated Wed, Jan 27 20215:26 PM EST
Brian Schwartz

President Joe Biden’s brother Frank promoted his relationship to the commander-in-chief in an Inauguration Day advertisement for the law firm he advises.
    Frank Biden is a non-attorney senior advisor for the Berman Law Group. In an email to CNBC, Frank Biden said he has not used his brother’s name to gain clients.
    It’s not the first time Frank Biden or a member of the Biden family has touted the family name in business dealings.

President Joe Biden’s brother Frank promoted his relationship to the commander-in-chief in an Inauguration Day advertisement for the law firm he advises.

Frank Biden is a non-attorney senior advisor for the Berman Law Group. The firm is based in Boca Raton, Florida. Its ad featuring Frank Biden was printed in the Jan. 20 edition of the Daily Business Review, which is also based in Florida.

The ad focuses on a lawsuit the firm is leading against a group of Florida sugar cane companies. It features a photo of Frank Biden, along with quotes regarding his relationship with the incoming president and the family name.

In an email to CNBC, Frank Biden said he has not used his brother’s name to gain clients.

“I have never used my brother to obtain clients for my firm. Our firm has long been involved [with] this lawsuit. Social justice is something I have been involved in for years,” Frank Biden said. “I will never be employed by any lobbyist or lobbying firm.”

more
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/27/biden-brother-touts-relationship-with-president-in-inauguration-day-ad-for-law-firm.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

This is the same Biden brother who has had a $1 million judgment for wrongful death hanging over his head for the last two decades.  He killed the father of two teenage girls in a hit-and-run accident, and has been pleading poverty ever since.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

What crap-level law firm needs a "non-lawyer advisor" like this idiot? Good grief.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org