Author Topic: BREAKING: Gavin Newsom To Re-Open CA Less Than One Week After Biden Inauguration  (Read 677 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Gavin Newsom To Re-Open CA Less Than One Week After Biden Inauguration

by Clayton Keirns
8 minutes ago

In the past two weeks, we’ve seen dozens of Democrat-run states and cities suddenly be filled with the urge to re-open their economies.

For example, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has expressed her desire to open bars/restaurants and other parts of the CHI-town economy. On too of that, the states of Massachusetts, New York and Michigan have all announced similar plans to re-open JUST as Joe Biden was stepping into office.

Now, California is joining the party.

On Monday, Governor Gavin Newsom has officially lifted the “stay at home” orders in the Golden State.

California Capitol correspondent Ashley Zavala broke the news on Twitter late Sunday evening:

Ashley Zavala
@ZavalaA
JUST IN: Multiple sources tell me Governor Newsom will lift the stay at home order on all regions in California tomorrow.

All counties will go back to the tier system, sources say. Most will return to the purple tier— allowing the reopening of outdoor dining, indoor salons.
11:05 PM · Jan 24, 2021

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-gavin-newsom-to-re-open-ca-less-than-one-week-after-biden-inauguration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Guess who is running in 2024?

Offline skeeter

Im sure all of you impoverished Californians don’t mind losing your shirts so the rats could win office.

Offline libertybele

Im sure all of you impoverished Californians don’t mind losing your shirts so the rats could win office.

I'm waiting for CA's economy to bounce right back.  :pop41:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GrouchoTex

So is New York state, Chicago, and D.C.
Imagine that!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I went to a bakery to by some bread today and they got rid of the tables blocking everything off so only one person could enter and had their registers all back open. When I said to the girl behind the counter "wow, like magic, a new president and suddlenly covid isn't such a risk", I don't think she had a clue as to what I was saying.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Biden furious at Gavin Newsom for lifting stay-at-home order. Thinks he is only doing it out of re-election fears. "Steam coming out of his ears," per WH official.

2:14 AM · Jan 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1353964523691106306

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Biden furious at Gavin Newsom for lifting stay-at-home order. Thinks he is only doing it out of re-election fears. "Steam coming out of his ears," per WH official.

2:14 AM · Jan 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1353964523691106306
It's never a good sign when the animatronics start to smoke, quick someone get the Disney emergency response team on the line and someone wake the old fool he may have to actually appear in public.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The real reason Gabby Nuisance did this was because he is fighting to hold off his impending recall vote.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The real reason Gabby Nuisance did this was because he is fighting to hold off his impending recall vote.
:yowsa:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

People have become creative circumventing

Barber Shop Becomes Film Studio to Stay Open
Statists have no more use for small businesses than they do for the middle class. Survival in the current climate requires creativity. One strategy is to adopt protective camouflage, so as to pass for someone who enjoys liberal favor. For example, Chrome Artistic Barber in St. Catharines, Ontario has proclaimed itself to be a film studio:

Owner Alicia Hirter set up cameras, lights and microphones in her shop and said people who come in for haircuts are now auditioning for a part in a future TV show or podcast.

Under Ontario’s provincial lockdown laws, which came into effect on Dec. 26, film and television productions are allowed to continue operating.

Chrome no longer offers haircut appointments. It offers auditions, which will be recorded and possibly used later in “a podcast and/or documentary format.” Clients who come in for an audition receive a “complete haircut, neck shave, blow-dry and style all while candidly discussing life, its ups and downs and all in between.”

As an added benefit, customers don’t have to wear masks, because Big Government says performers are exempt.

https://moonbattery.com/barber-shop-becomes-film-studio-to-stay-open/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington