Author Topic: Birx: There Was No ‘Full-Time Team’ Working on COVID Response in Trump White House  (Read 697 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Birx: There Was No ‘Full-Time Team’ Working on COVID Response in Trump White House

Pam Key 24 Jan 2021

Former Trump White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx said during an extended interview for the “Facing Forward ” podcast that the Trump administration had no full-time team in the White House working on the response to coronavirus.

When asked about President Joe Biden’s executive orders on the pandemic, Birx said, “I was an N of 1. So having a team at the White House that can respond to this is going to be really, really important.”

Brennan said, “You said you were just one. You were coordinator of the task force. What do you mean you were just one?”

Birx said, “There was one full-time person in the White House working on coronavirus response.”

Brennan said, “How is that possible?”

Birx said, “That’s what I was given. So what I did is, I went to my people that I’ve known all through the last years in government, all 41, and said, can you come and help me? And so I was able to recruit from other agencies, individuals.”

She added, “I was able to wicker together a group of volunteers who really helped me. I had one incredible support person, Tyler Ann McGuffee, who helped make sure that she was at meetings on time and did not miss emails. But there was no team, full-time team in the White House working on coronavirus.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/24/birx-there-was-no-full-time-team-working-on-covid-response-in-trump-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Word games. There was a "Covid Task Force" commissioned by the president but it wasn't considered a "White House" team.

More deflection from the rat media and their stooges.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I guess she forgot the umpteen Pressers she did with Trump and the Traitor Pence.  No wonder she quit the task Force, she has Dementia.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

I guess she forgot the umpteen Pressers she did with Trump and the Traitor Pence.  No wonder she quit the task Force, she has Dementia.

Dementia, lying, irresponsibility, deflecting, and blaming are all traits of the liberal bat crap crazies.  The have absolutely no conscience.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pyle-on time by one of the two worst people in the world trying to CTA for being worthless pieces of human excrement trying to pass for "experts".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'll take "Throwing A Scapegoat Under the Bus" for $600, Alex Ken.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'll take "Throwing A Scapegoat Under the Bus" for $600, Alex Ken.
and Aaron and Katie
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

I knew this was coming,  everybody who worked for Trump going to throw him under the bus.

Offline Hoodat

So with no full-time team, Trump is able to ramp up distribution of the experimental vaccine to 1 million per day.  Yet with a full-time team, Biden says there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic over the next several months.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

What the hell were we paying Pence for?

Online Right_in_Virginia

Someone should tell the scarf nutjob that Biden's following every damn thing the President did ... without exception.

Just say "thank you for the opportunity to get everything wrong and screw up American society" and get the hell off the stage.

Online libertybele

What the hell were we paying Pence for?

Leaking information to the leftists and reiterating what he felt Trump should be saying (he annoyed me many times doing that).
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 12:48:15 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

I am personally open to the idea that Trump's handling of COVID was not perfect. Dr. Birx is an honorable person, and if she says she couldn't get the staff she needed without resorting to recruiting volunteers, than I believe her.

Online libertybele

I am personally open to the idea that Trump's handling of COVID was not perfect. Dr. Birx is an honorable person, and if she says she couldn't get the staff she needed without resorting to recruiting volunteers, than I believe her.

Perhaps it wasn't perfect; but he utilized the private sector in a way that sped up production of supplies needed, expanded hospital bed space, and sped up the production of vaccines and perhaps most importantly, got people the treatment that people needed without the insurance companies refusing treatment because of cost.

Fauci and Birx led their 'team' -- Trump gave them what they wanted and needed.  He didn't hold back.  It was Birx responsibility to gather a team. 

BassWrangler

Perhaps it wasn't perfect; but he utilized the private sector in a way that sped up production of supplies needed, expanded hospital bed space, and sped up the production of vaccines and perhaps most importantly, got people the treatment that people needed without the insurance companies refusing treatment because of cost.

Fauci and Birx led their 'team' -- Trump gave them what they wanted and needed.  He didn't hold back.  It was Birx responsibility to gather a team.

Oh, there is lots to be lauded there. I am just saying there were problems and it wasn’t perfect. One big glaring issue was his apparent unawareness that precise messaging is really important - especially when you have Democrats/media waiting to spin and pounce on any opportunity.