Author Topic: As Fox Sinks Further, Chris Wallace Makes Announcement  (Read 465 times)

rangerrebew

As Fox Sinks Further, Chris Wallace Makes Announcement
« on: January 24, 2021, 04:53:19 pm »
As Fox Sinks Further, Chris Wallace Makes Announcement
byAnastasia Boushee
January 21, 2021

Providing more evidence of Fox News’ future demise, Chris Wallace’s latest announcement has likely sent more viewers running to actual conservative networks like One America News and Newsmax.

Fox News’ ratings have been decreasing at an alarming rate, as they recently dropped below CNN and MSNBC for the first time since 2000. The reason behind this is simple: they have turned on their audience.

The formerly conservative news outlet began hiring Democrat hacks like Donna Brazile, trash-talking President Trump and his supporters, and trying to censor their more conservative hosts.

https://rightwingnewshour.com/as-fox-sinks-further-chris-wallace-makes-announcement/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: As Fox Sinks Further, Chris Wallace Makes Announcement
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 05:25:54 pm »
Wallace us the chief reason I no longer watch Fox nor read it online.

It and Fox are dead to me.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 05:42:04 pm »
I might get some pushback, but Wallace's shenanigans in that first debate may have cost Trump the election.

He can GTH, minus the icewater.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 05:43:14 pm »
Wallace us the chief reason I no longer watch Fox nor read it online.

It and Fox are dead to me.

Well 90% for me.  I still give Carlson a listen a few days a week.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 05:44:47 pm »
Well 90% for me.  I still give Carlson a listen a few days a week.

Watching Carlson subsidizes Wallace's salary.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 05:51:43 pm »
Kind of misleading headline, isn't it? "Makes Announcement" would be something like "I'm retiring" or "my show's going to another network or timeslot."

This is just a typical liberal opinion. Hardly an announcement, and it's not even from him, it's a paraphrase from Brigette Gabriel.

@PeteS in CA , get well soon... we miss your clickbait-busting.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2021, 06:31:32 pm »
Kind of misleading headline, isn't it? "Makes Announcement" would be something like "I'm retiring" or "my show's going to another network or timeslot."

This is just a typical liberal opinion. Hardly an announcement, and it's not even from him, it's a paraphrase from Brigette Gabriel.

@jmyrlefuller
Aloow me to add my dittos for @PeteS in CA to get well soon, I wasn't aware he was ill but did miss him posting too!

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2021, 05:06:41 am »

Best wishes to Pete for a full recovery.

Damn, that's a nasty website.

It's been a week for misleading headlines. One poster did that on the Gonzaga hoops board last week. Instead of using the title of the column, "COVID-19 rates have conference commissioners anxious over possible midseason shutdown", his title to the thread was "SEASON TO BE SHUT DOWN".

Zags are now 15-0, and #1 in the polls. Before the thread was closed, it veered off into political talk that had no business on a hoops board.

Regarding Wallace's "announcement", that was old news, as we all know.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2021, 03:09:02 pm »
Chris Wallace is worse than his father.  Like someone upstream, Tucker is about the only thing I watch religiously, plus the weekend warriors, Waters, Hilton, Pierro, and Levin.  Otherwise, they have gone to the liberal fruitcakes.  Their day program sucks.

They have done a revision to their daily schedule that I do not see helping much.

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2021, 03:10:29 pm »

I'm disappointed, I was hoping he was announcing his retirement.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2021, 03:11:34 pm »
@jmyrlefuller
Aloow me to add my dittos for @PeteS in CA to get well soon, I wasn't aware he was ill but did miss him posting too!

Ditto! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2021, 03:14:15 pm »

Wondered where @PeteS in CA  was... get well soon!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2021, 11:46:10 pm »
I'm disappointed, I was hoping he was announcing his retirement.
Or coming out party.