Author Topic: “DIRECT ATTACK”: Ute Indian Tribe Unleashes on Joe Biden For Ruining Their Way of Life  (Read 394 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“DIRECT ATTACK”: Ute Indian Tribe Unleashes on Joe Biden For Ruining Their Way of Life

byCollinRugg
13 minutes ago

Just one day after former Vice President Joe Biden was inaugurated, the Ute Native American tribe lashed out in a letter to Biden’s Acting Secretary of the Interior, Scott de la Vega, shredding him for his Secretarial Order No. 3395.

Energy In Depth reports that the order “temporarily suspends delegations of authority regarding leasing and permitting on federal lands, with a significantly reduced staff able to approve such items. This order does not halt leasing or existing development, and at its face is a temporary measure, but is certain to create bottlenecks that last well-beyond the 60-day limit on the order.”

The Department of the Interior defended Order No. 3395 by stating, “The Order does not impact existing ongoing operations under valid leases and does not preclude the issuance of leases, permits and other authorizations by those specified. In addition, any actions necessary in the event of an incident that might pose a threat to human health, welfare, or safety will continue.”

Bloomberg reported: “White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Wednesday the administration still has a commitment to ending new oil and gas leasing on federal lands, without elaborating on the president’s plans. ‘We do, and the leases will be reviewed by our team,’ Psaki said.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/direct-attack-ute-indian-tribe-unleashes-on-joe-biden-for-ruining-their-way-of-life/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The very first question I would ask one of these "Utes" is:
Who did you vote for November 3rd?

BassWrangler

i posted about these guys over in the similar thread about a labor union. More dumbasses getting what they deserve, IMHO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

i posted about these guys over in the similar thread about a labor union. More dumbasses getting what they deserve, IMHO
True.
I want every Democrat, every Liberal, every NeverTrumper, to be unemployed bankrupt and starving.
You reap what you sow. They wanted a Communist government, and so now they have it.
Let's see how they are able to eat and to feed their families with no electricity, no gasoline, and no job.

Sometimes the worst thing a parent can do to foolish children is to give them exactly what they think they want.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

BassWrangler

True.
I want every Democrat, every Liberal, every NeverTrumper, to be unemployed bankrupt and starving.
You reap what you sow. They wanted a Communist government, and so now they have it.
Let's see how they are able to eat and to feed their families with no electricity, no gasoline, and no job.

Sometimes the worst thing a parent can do to foolish children is to give them exactly what they think they want.

I would wish that if I thought it would wake them up and lead to them changing the way they vote. Unfortunately, I think I don't think that would happen.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
After Trump, Dems better get used to the New Normal, Obama's mindset carried on by Traitor Joe.  What does that include exactly?  Well, screw over every American possible, you know the NON ESSENTIAL CLASS.  That includes American Indians!

Offline dfwgator