Author Topic: Democrats Move to Ban Trump Supporters From Joining the Military and Holding Federal Jobs  (Read 439 times)

rangerrebew

The Swamp
Democrats Move to Ban Trump Supporters From Joining the Military and Holding Federal Jobs

They’re not stopping with the private sector.

Published 19 hours ago

on Jan 23, 2021

By Jordan Epperson

As conservatives and members of the MAGA Movement in general continue to be ostracized by the mainstream media and establishment politicians for the events that unfolded on January 6th, members of congress are moving to further compromise the lives of those who weren’t even involved in the infamous “siege.”

While many Trump supporters have been quietly disposed of by their employers, this has largely been a policy of businesses to choose with whom they want to associate with as privately owned companies. However, according to Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D-FL), supporters of Donald Trump should be barred from the public sector as well.

Murphy, who is a member of the House Armed Services Committee, has recently proposed a bill that would prevent members of the ‘Stop the Steal’ movement along with subscribers to ‘QAnon’ from being able to obtain security clearances. Security clearances are a necessity for Americans who wish to join the US Military and also a requirement to obtain a number of federal jobs.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/democrats-move-to-ban-trump-supporters-from-joining-the-military-and-holding-federal-jobs/

rangerrebew

Absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely. :pondering:

Offline skeeter

Does anyone give a sh*t enough about the Constitution anymore to defend it?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Does anyone give a sh*t enough about the Constitution anymore to defend it?
With Biden in the white hut the Constitution will now be referred to as the thing. As a matter of fact many things will now be called the thing so as not to embarrass Captain Dementia, everything except for pudding the one thing that he never forgets.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Yes, I can see the unity building, can't you?

How long before all that unity results in a rumble?
 22222frying pan

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yes, I can see the unity building, can't you?

How long before all that unity results in a rumble?
 22222frying pan

"Rumble"?  They're not aiming for no stinkin' rumble. 

Online Hoodat

Absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely. :pondering:

Absolute power causes people to act out what they have always believed.  These people aren't suddenly becoming fascists.  They have been fascists all along and only now feel safe enough to act it out.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I'm talking about Republicans.  And I thought the word rumble was the most gentle word I could use to define what may come.