Author Topic: ‘We Don’t Have To Guess About Where This Goes’: Tulsi Gabbard Issues Warning About Domestic Terroris  (Read 476 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We Don’t Have To Guess About Where This Goes’: Tulsi Gabbard Issues Warning About Domestic Terrorism Bill

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
January 22, 2021 9:19 PM ET

Former Democratic Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard issued a stark warning Friday about the proposed bill to combat domestic terrorism.

Gabbard joined “Fox News Primetime” to discuss the legislation with host Brian Kilmeade, and she made it clear that she was concerned the legislation could be used to undermine civil liberties.

Kilmeade introduced Gabbard, who had just stepped away from her congressional seat two weeks earlier, and asked, “Are you surprised they’re pushing forward with this extra surveillance on would-be domestic terror?”

“It’s so dangerous as you guys have been talking about, this is an issue that all Democrats, Republicans, independents, Libertarians should be extremely concerned about, especially because we don’t have to guess about where this goes or how this ends,” Gabbard began, saying that former CIA Director John Brennan was already making comments that worried her.

“When you have people like former CIA Director John Brennan openly talking about how he’s spoken with or heard from appointees and nominees in the Biden administration who are already starting to look across our country for these types of movements similar to the insurgencies they’ve seen overseas, that in his words, he says make up this unholy alliance of religious extremists, racists, bigots, he lists a few others and at the end, even libertarians.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/22/tulsi-gabbard-warning-domestic-terrorism-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

The closest thing to a sane Democrat we've seen in a long time, I'll give her that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

BassWrangler

I gotta crush on Tulsi

She is great. I disagree with her on many things, but she is an honest person with whom you can have an honest debate. I wish there were more like her.

Offline skeeter

The closest thing to a sane Democrat we've seen in a long time, I'll give her that.
That she is. One of the most depressing aspects of the events of the past few weeks is the utter lack of voices calling out the rats for their authoritarian and anti-constitutional behavior. From either party.

Gabbard makes most republicans seem like either cowards or fascists themselves.

BassWrangler

That she is. One of the most depressing aspects of the events of the past few weeks is the utter lack of voices calling out the rats for their authoritarian and anti-constitutional behavior. From either party.

Gabbard makes most republicans seem like either cowards or fascists themselves.

She has more balls than the entire Senate combined. But you see why the Dem Party had to destroy her in the primary.

Offline skeeter

She has more balls than the entire Senate combined. But you see why the Dem Party had to destroy her in the primary.

Yep. The protruding nail (must be hammered down) analogy applies to both parties.

BassWrangler

Yep. The protruding nail (must be hammered down) analogy applies to both parties.

That’s a good analogy. Mind if I borrow it?

Offline skeeter

That’s a good analogy. Mind if I borrow it?

Of course. I can't claim ownership - I first heard it from Japanese business associates.