Author Topic: ‘Insulting and disappointing’: Unions show signs of voter remorse after Biden reality sinks in  (Read 1533 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Insulting and disappointing’: Unions show signs of voter remorse after Biden reality sinks in
January 22, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Several unions that eagerly endorsed President Joe Biden during the 2020 presidential election are now learning the hard way what it means to support Democrat policies.

During his first day in office, the newly-inaugurated president revoked the construction permit for the Keystone XL oil pipeline, thus destroying thousands of jobs.

And not just any jobs — but union jobs.

TC Energy Corp., the Canadian company that shares ownership of the pipeline with the Alberta government, had estimated that 10,000 jobs — in addition to the 1,000 already established — would be created in 2021 alone thanks to the construction of the pipeline.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/22/insulting-and-disappointing-unions-show-signs-of-voter-remorse-after-biden-reality-sinks-in-1019961/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It won't be just unions that engage in buyers remorse over the stupidity of election Biden. However they can still rejoice in hating Trump, that's better than having a job or eating, right? :silly: :silly: :silly:
Elections have consequences so does ignorance.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 05:48:35 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

BassWrangler

It won't be just unions that engage in buyers remorse over the stupidity of election Biden. However they can still rejoice in hating Trump, that's better than having a job or eating, right? :silly: :silly: :silly:
Elections have consequences so does ignorance.

I am really, really worried about his recursion of the EO banning Chinese involvement in our power grid. Most people have no idea how close to the ragged edge we are with that. To make it robust requires investments in capacity that doesn't pay returns, and so those investments often don't happen. If the ChiComs get into this, they will build in a back door they can use to destabilize the grid. At the most inopportune time, I.e. the onset of a war, they will take down our power grid.

What really worries me is that Biden doing this is more evidence that he's compromised.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Stupid assholes.
I really wouldn't give rat's ass about the poor unions, if it wasn't for the fact that they helped drag us down with them, as it is I have no sympathy.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Democratic Plank was on line plain as day.  It's not like these are surprises.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Everybody else knew what Biden and his cronies wanted to do...and believed them..so what was the Union's excuse..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

You got played like punks. And you’ll get played next time too.

Online libertybele

Of course the did and any bleeding heart liberal mental midget got played and keep in mind that Biden stole votes to win the election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
These people are too stupid to live.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Democratic Plank was on line plain as day.  It's not like these are surprises.

@catfish1957

Apparently this IS a surprise to the geniuses that run unions,and the drones they manage.

Offline christian

Biden is working hard to tear the Country apart the first week, only four more years to go  with both houses, the Presidency, The Supreme Court, and the mad dogs of media, of course solid support from world ultra rich globalists.  None of it matters, of course, at least Trump got beat !   :smokin: 22222frying pan :smokin:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Didn't they whine after they helped elect Barry Too? Something about he lied to them about healthcare among other things.

Offline christian

Odd how the self deceived believe they can live their lives in league with the devil, and still go to Heaven.  The Bible meant it REALLY, you cannot serve two Gods.  YOU CAN go to hell believing you can serve two gods-hustle, though.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 04:39:18 am by christian »

BassWrangler

These idiots (LIUNA labor union) supported Biden:

#Pipeline construction has been a lifeline for many #LIUNA members across the country.  The anticipated decision to cancel the #KeystonePipeline will kill thousands of good-paying #UNION jobs! #pipelinesarelifelines #energy

https://twitter.com/liuna/status/1351680949239615488?s=21

and these morons (Ute Indian Tribe)

The Ute Indian Tribe does not mince words in their response to Interior’s order restricting federal energy development:

“Your order is a direct attack on our economy, sovereignty, and our right to self-determination.”

(photo of letter from tribe attached)

https://twitter.com/meganbloomgren/status/1352762679392399360?s=21

Offline skeeter

@catfish1957

Apparently this IS a surprise to the geniuses that run unions,and the drones they manage.

They were hypnotized by chants of 'orange man bad'.

BassWrangler

They were hypnotized by chants of 'orange man bad'.

Sure, you lost your job and your community will fall apart in the local recession, but no more mean tweets!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Union leadership has been politically retarded for decades.  They are living in the 60s when the Dems gave a crap about American workers.  Those days are long gone. 

I humbly believe they deserve every day of being bent over.  How could one not understand the impact of what Biden would do to the workforce here in the USA?  He will eliminate many millions of jobs given the opportunity.  The Dems will not awaken from this coma they are in until we are into the next election cycle, and Republicans begin using their moronic policies to bury them. 

The pendulum swings both ways.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
People see what they are conditioned to see,and what they want to see.

Offline christian

The real costs of blindly hating President Trump is far higher that many had a clue of.  You got yer way, enjoy the calamity you fought for, YOU GOT IT!
:media: 0000dancing :reaper: 0000dancing :media:

Offline christian

Biden now destroys oil of Americas abundance, attacks Rep Conservatives like the Nazis demonizing jews last century, dumps foreigners infected with co-vid 19 to further scrap the Constitution.  The fun time,re bash Trump, dance to Biden-revelry hos are getting nervous.  (AS well they should) It's so much fun they could die laughing ! :reaper:  Who AMONG YOU LOOKS TASTY ?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Didn't they whine after they helped elect Barry Too? Something about he lied to them about healthcare among other things.

If you want to keep your doctor you can keep your doctor.
If you want to keep your Fracking you can keep your fracking. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut posted:
"If you want to keep your doctor you can keep your doctor.
If you want to keep your Fracking you can keep your fracking."

And comin' up soon:
"If you like your 401k, you can keep your 401k".
"If you like your IRA, you can keep your IRA".
"If you like your savings account, you can keep your savings account".

Offline Hoodat

Voter remorse for what?  Biden is doing exactly what he said he was going to do.  They should be thrilled.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-