Author Topic: REPORT: McConnell Has Been Privately Asked By Prominent Republicans, Former White House Officials To  (Read 119 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: McConnell Has Been Privately Asked By Prominent Republicans, Former White House Officials To Convict Trump

Henry Rodgers
Senior Congressional Correspondent
January 22, 2021 3:22 PM ET

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has reportedly been lobbied by prominent Republicans and former White House officials to support impeaching former President Donald Trump, according to CNN.

“Mitch said to me he wants Trump gone,” a Republican member of Congress reportedly told CNN. “It is in his political interest to have him gone. It is in the GOP interest to have him gone. The question is, do we get there?” The CNN report said the lobbying for impeachment started in the House after the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol and began to focus on McConnell after the House’s impeachment vote.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer announced Friday that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will deliver the article of impeachment against Trump Monday to the Senate.

In a floor speech, Schumer said there will be a trial to impeach Trump and that Pelosi would be delivering the article of impeachment next week after Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell proposed giving Trump until February to get ready for his impeachment trial in the Senate.

“I have spoken to Speaker Pelosi who informed me that the articles will be delivered to the Senate on Monday,” Schumer said.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/22/report-mcconnell-gop-former-white-house-officials-push-trump-impeachment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 Can you honestly believe anythin CNN put out .  the leader In. Fake news.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Can you honestly believe anythin CNN put out .  the leader In. Fake news.

Since Trump has left office; yes I think we can believe what CNN and other MSM entities reports.  Their mission now is to omit news so that the public is left out of the loop...except news on the continued witch hunt and annihilation of President Trump.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.