Author Topic: REPORT: Republicans Conspiring Behind the Scenes with Mitch McConnell to Take Action Against Trump  (Read 169 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: Republicans Conspiring Behind the Scenes with Mitch McConnell to Take Action Against Trump

byCollinRugg
35 minutes ago

According to a new report from CNN, Republicans are confronting Senate Leader Mitch McConnell behind the scenes and urging him to impeach Donald Trump.

“Mitch said to me he wants Trump gone,” said one Republican congress member to CNN. “It is in his political interest to have him gone. It is in the GOP interest to have him gone. The question is, do we get there?”

On Friday, Senate Leader Chuck Schumer announced that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi would be going forward with impeaching Trump.

“I have spoken to Speaker Pelosi who informed me that the articles will be delivered to the Senate on Monday,” Schumer said.

On Tuesday, Schumer revealed his plan to make sure President Donald Trump never runs for president again despite receiving 75 million votes in the 2020 election.

During a speech on Tuesday, Schumer made it completely clear that he would be pushing to charge President Trump of “high crimes and misdemeanors” so he would be barred from ever “running again.”

“Healing and unity will only come if there is truth and accountability …” Schumer said. “So let me be clear, there will be an impeachment trial in the United States Senate. There will be a vote on convicting the President of high crimes and misdemeanors. And if the President is convicted, there will be a vote on barring him from running again,” Schumer said.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/report-republicans-conspiring-behind-the-scenes-with-mitch-mcconnell-to-take-action-against-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here’s How Many Republican Senators Would Likely Vote For Trump Conviction

According to one report citing GOP sources, there will only be “five or six Republican senators at the most” who will vote to convict Trump.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/heres-how-many-republican-senators-would-likely-vote-for-trump-conviction/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34