Author Topic: WATCH: Apparently Jill Biden Thinks A Basket Of Cookies Will Make Up For Troops Sleeping In Freezing  (Read 455 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Apparently Jill Biden Thinks A Basket Of Cookies Will Make Up For Troops Sleeping In Freezing Cold Garage

byClayton Keirns
about 17 hours ago

When it mattered most, the Biden administration completely ignored the fact that National Guardsmen were kicked out of the Capitol and forced to sleep in a freezing cold parking garage.

When the news started going viral last night, Biden was completely silent about the matter.

President Trump even offered to house the troops at his hotel in DC after they were abandoned by Biden.

Now, however, Jill Biden thinks she can “make it up” to them by bringing them cookies. Yes, really.

Watch below at her phony offering:

When it mattered most, the Biden administration completely ignored the fact that National Guardsmen were kicked out of the Capitol and forced to sleep in a freezing cold parking garage.

When the news started going viral last night, Biden was completely silent about the matter.

President Trump even offered to house the troops at his hotel in DC after they were abandoned by Biden.

Now, however, Jill Biden thinks she can “make it up” to them by bringing them cookies. Yes, really.

Watch below at her phony offering:

video
https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-apparently-jill-biden-thinks-a-basket-of-cookies-will-make-up-for-troops-sleeping-in-freezing-cold-garage/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Notice the media went smoothly from 'everything is Trump's fault' to 'my, congress really screwed this up'.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Best 1st lady evar.  She speaks English and is a doctor and is a baker.  So nice to see grace and elegance back in the Whitehouse. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Best 1st lady evar.  She speaks English and is a doctor and is a baker.  So nice to see grace and elegance back in the Whitehouse.
is a doctor and is a baker., (and a candlestick maker?)  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

I agree. Don't forget,she is a Doctor,so they were probably special "doctor cookies" that would fix anything wrong with ya.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!