Author Topic: Prosecutor says man charged over actions in Capitol riot tried to flee to Switzerland  (Read 395 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Prosecutor says man charged over actions in Capitol riot tried to flee to Switzerland
By Celine Castronuovo - 01/22/21 05:31 PM EST

A man arrested and charged Friday over his alleged actions at the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol attempted to flee to Switzerland following the mob attack, according to a federal prosecutor.

NBC’s New York City affiliate station, WNBC, reported that Jeffrey Sabol turned himself into the FBI in Rye, N.Y., on Friday, and William Sweeney, assistant director in charge of the FBI’s New York office, confirmed that FBI agents took Sabol into custody.

"We will continue to support our colleagues from our Washington Field Office in bringing all those from our area who participated to justice,” Sweeney said in a statement shared on Twitter Friday.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/535481-man-charged-over-actions-in-capitol-riot-tried-to-flee-to-switzerland
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

He tried to flee but turned himself in instead?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's The Hill. Up is down, left is right, black is white...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Are they sure he didn't just have a ski vacation planned?  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Crackerjack journalism at its best.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.