Author Topic: Maxine Waters: Investigations into Trump’s Finances Will Continue  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters: Investigations into Trump’s Finances Will Continue

Pam Key 22 Jan 2021

House Financial Services Committee chair Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Friday on MSNBC’s “Live” that she will continue her congressional investigations into former President Donald Trump’s finances.

Melvin asked, “Your committee notably also subpoenaed former President Trump’s financial documents. Will the committee’s investigation into his finances continue?”

Waters said, “Yes. We have not stopped. We will continue. We have some subpoenas that we have issued recently. We will continue our work. I’m very pleased that I think we’re going to have excellent cooperation from Deutsche Bank who have made their own decisions about not dealing with him anymore as many financial institutions have. We are going to continue our work.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/22/maxine-waters-my-investigations-into-trumps-finances-will-continue/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: Maxine Waters: Investigations into Trump’s Finances Will Continue
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 07:11:40 pm »
Of course they will continue. It’s not like the Congress critters have anything better to do.  **nononono*
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell