Author Topic: Schumer: Articles of Impeachment Will Head to Senate on Monday  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer: Articles of Impeachment Will Head to Senate on Monday
« on: January 22, 2021, 03:55:03 pm »
Schumer: Articles of Impeachment Will Head to Senate on Monday

Reagan McCarthy

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 10:45 AM

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) announced on Friday that the articles of impeachment against former President Donald Trump will be delivered to the Senate on Monday. The House passed the articles, accusing the former commander-in-chief of “incitement of insurrection,” last week with bipartisan support. Schumer did not speak to when the trial will begin in the Senate.

Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram
Schumer: The senate will also conduct a second impeachment trial..make no mistake. A trial will be held. I have spoken to Speaker Pelosi who informed me the article will be delivered to the Senate on Monday
9:17 AM · Jan 22, 2021

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2021/01/22/schumer-articles-n2583552
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Schumer: Articles of Impeachment Will Head to Senate on Monday
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 03:58:05 pm »

Incitement?  Even the liberal rag WaPo is reporting that the January 6th event was preplanned by the perps.

Unity and Healing?
More like a declaration of War.   Bring it Chuckles.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 03:59:51 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Schumer: Articles of Impeachment Will Head to Senate on Monday
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 04:03:21 pm »
It's a railroad. The American people are going to be incensed if they vote to remove Trump after he is gone. It just shows them to be obsessed, vindictive morons.
Countdown to Resignation