Author Topic: NY Times Opinion Writer Says Biden Should “Lynch Mike Pence” To Unify The Country  (Read 274 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NY Times Opinion Writer Says Biden Should “Lynch Mike Pence” To Unify The Country

by Jonathan Davis

Leftists are coming out of the closet all over the country. They’re taking off the veil. They’re outing themselves and letting us know just exactly who and what they are.

Totalitarians. Tyrants. Authoritarians. And very sick.

Former President Donald Trump was labeled by as tyrannical by many of these same people for four years. Yet, he was such a dictator he couldn’t even keep from being censored by social media magnates before being deplatformed by them altogether. And by the way, he never took away a single constitutional right during his tenure.

But these newly emboldened leftists certainly want to take those rights away from his supporters. In fact, some of these whack jobs want to take our lives, as well, including one screwball who writes at The New York Times.

He’s given President Joe Biden some advice on how he can deliver on his alleged desire to ‘unify’ the country.

“If Biden really wanted unity, he’d lynch Mike Pence,” Will Wilkinson wrote Wednesday evening, the day Biden took office.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/ny-times-opinion-writer-says-biden-should-lynch-mike-pence-to-unify-the-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

So basically he agrees with the peoples who stormed the Capitol.

Offline skeeter

Met with chuckles by the pearl clutching crowd, no doubt.

Offline cato potatoe

I'm guessing that in their minds, "unity" means the same thing as Islam ... Submission. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
cato wrote:
"I'm guessing that in their minds, "unity" means the same thing as Islam ... Submission."

Yes, of course it does. There was never any doubt that they would think or behave otherwise.
But that begs the question:
What choices does that leave for traditional-minded Americans?

I can think of three.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
.... me running
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley