Author Topic: Rick Scott, Who Heads Committee On Party's Senate Elections, Vows To Support Incumbents Against Trum  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rick Scott, Who Heads Committee On Party's Senate Elections, Vows To Support Incumbents Against Trump-Backed Primary Challengers

Varun Hukeri
Reporter
January 21, 2021 5:53 PM ET

Republican Florida Sen. Rick Scott, who chairs the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC), said Thursday that he will support incumbent Republicans senators against potential primary challengers backed by former President Donald Trump.

“I’m supporting incumbents,” Scott told reporters according to The Hill. His comments indicate the NRSC will be more firmly committed to supporting Republican incumbents during the 2022 and 2024 congressional election cycles. Scott previously told The Washington Post earlier this month that he was uneasy about backing primary challengers. even those backed by Trump.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/21/nrsc-chairman-rick-scott-senate-incumbents-trump-primary-challengers/
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 03:29:07 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And another swamp creature reveals himself!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And another swamp creature reveals himself!

Time for every rank and file conservative to vet the entire DC GOP circuit.  Starting with Mitchy Poo. ACA ratings aren't getting this country anywhere.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I imagine that with out Trump the anti Trump NRSC will see their cash flow dry up and their support be as nothing compared to Trumps campaining for their opponents.

Offline skeeter

This is why reforming the GOP won’t work. It is corrupt to its core.