Author Topic: HUGE: Mitch McConnell Gets Censured By Kentucky Republicans For Betraying Trump, Siding With Schumer  (Read 237 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HUGE: Mitch McConnell Gets Censured By Kentucky Republicans For Betraying Trump, Siding With Schumer

by CollinRugg
about 2 hours ago

Senate Leader Mitch McConnell completely defied the Republican party last week when he defied President Donald Trump and sided with the Democrats.

The moves by McConnell were so shocking that Kentucky Republicans are now lashing out against the Senator for not being “consistent with what he promised us when he was running.”

WHAS 11 reported:

McConnell’s speech prompted Nelson County GOP leaders to hold an emergency meeting, voting unanimously to issue a resolution censuring the senate majority leader for his comments.

“This has shown his true colors,” Nelson Co. GOP Chairman Don Thrasher said. “We felt today during his floor speech on the senate where he impugned the character of President Trump was unacceptable to us. his whole behavior overall through this whole process of the last week is not consistent with what he promised us when he was running for re-election.”

McConnell hasn’t said how he will vote in the second impeachment trial of President Trump, but has said it’s a “vote of conscience” and will be based on facts. But in light of the impending impeachment trial in the Senate, Thrasher has also proposed a resolution calling on McConnell to vote to acquit Trump.

“Basically calling for Senator McConnell to support President Trump and denounce the second impeachment as divisive,” Thrasher said.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/huge-mitch-mcconnell-gets-censured-by-kentucky-republicans-for-betraying-trump-siding-with-schumer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Article/Intent is a little confusing.  Can KY congressional body censure somone outside that body?  Was there a vote that included KY dims?

But, if this is correct it is huge.  A state legislative body censuring or rebuking its own most powerful political figure in its entire state?

Quoting Pedo Joe....  That's a BFD.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I say recall this CCP operative!!!!!!!!!!
 22222frying pan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Article/Intent is a little confusing.  Can KY congressional body censure somone outside that body?  Was there a vote that included KY dims?

But, if this is correct it is huge.  A state legislative body censuring or rebuking its own most powerful political figure in its entire state?

Quoting Pedo Joe....  That's a BFD.

This is the Party, not the Legislature.  I have similar proposals to vote on Saturday. I don't like any of them, and I'll probably vote agin them all. Kelli Ward is not going to be happy with me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: