Author Topic: “I’m Not Worried About That”; Pelosi Doesn’t Care That Impeachment Would Undercut Biden’s “Unity” Me  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“I’m Not Worried About That”; Pelosi Doesn’t Care That Impeachment Would Undercut Biden’s “Unity” Message

by Clayton Keirns
19 minutes ago

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she’s not worried about the affect that an impeachment trial would have on “unity” in our country.

“You mentioned unity and a message of unity yesterday,” the reporter began to ask.

“Are you at all concerned about moving forward with an impeachment trial that could undercut that message and alienate all the conservative supporters of the President?,” he added.

“No,” Pelosi responded bluntly.

“No I’m not worried about that,” she added.

more w/video
https://trendingpolitics.com/im-not-worried-about-that-pelosi-doesnt-care-that-impeachment-would-undercut-bidens-unity-message/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Pelosi has no interest in good governance,  let alone such trivial things as national unity, patriotism and comity.

Her focus is solely on winning elections, and knows there is no more potent means for rousing Dem voters to the polls,  especially those who don't normally vote, than the spectre of Donald Trump.

Impeachment is the best means for Pelosi to keep picking at the scab that drives Dem turnout and fundraising.  It is utterly cynical and selfish.

And Joe Biden lacks the balls to stand up to her.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Her hatred of Trump  in eating at her like a cancer.  Plus the fact that an Arkansas Hillbilly T bagged her $10,000 desk.  :silly:

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.