Author Topic: Biden and Fauci will “save” America from covid-19 as FDA prepares to fix PCR tests, eliminating mil  (Read 940 times)

rangerrebew

Biden and Fauci will “save” America from covid-19 as FDA prepares to fix PCR tests, eliminating millions of false positive cases by end of 2021

01/10/2021 / By Lance D Johnson

In the beginning of the “pandemic,” the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved fraudulent, high-cycle threshold PCR test kits that produced a high percentage of false positives — up to 97 percent. As more false positives turned up, Americans were told that they could be perfectly well, yet be “asymptomatic carriers” who also transmit infections. This was an ELABORATE LIE, a mass deception that permeated the population with fear. The spiking number of cases was based on fraudulent covid-19 testing kits that were designed to show a high percentage of positives based on the high number of amplification cycles used. These tests could not decipher infectious virus material and were not designed to determine viral load. This is why inanimate objects tested positive. This is why thousands of deaths were mis-attributed as covid-19 fatalities.

FDA coming clean about false positives, looks to fix test kits as vaccines roll out to make the “pandemic” turn to seasonal illness

Suspiciously, the FDA, the World Health Organization, and America’s top infectious disease expert, Dr. Fauci, are suddenly admitting that the standard PCR test for covid-19 is rendering false results. Once the FDA strengthens the criteria for PCR tests, limits the number of Ct cycles, and specifies the diagnostic criteria, then the covid-19 case count will fall. This change will be conducted in accordance with the vaccine rollout, to make the vaccines appear effective. This is also being carried out as the Biden administration takes office. Joe Biden’s ‘leadership’ will appear miraculous for stopping covid-19, as labs suddenly report that people’s symptoms of illness are no longer covid-19. Once the test kits are corrected to show a higher negativity rate, hospitals will report lower cases and people will go back to having their regular colds, flu, RSV, and a host of respiratory infections that circulate every year. The data will support the narrative that shutdowns, masks, and vaccines are effective, as long as they are properly enforced by government officials.

https://www.science.news/2021-01-10-biden-and-fauci-covid-19-fix-pcr-tests.html

rangerrebew

False positives?  More like contrived positives to make Trump look bad! 888blackhat

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I noticed the vaccines suddenly dried up about a week before the Inauguration
Countdown to Resignation

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
False positives?  More like contrived positives to make Trump look bad! 888blackhat

Like I said before, anyone ever believing that 1 out of every 4 cases in the world is in the United States is loony.
And about as plausible as Biden miraculously reversing the direction of the POTUS election at 12:29 a.m. CDT November 4, 2020.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@ALL

I won't quibble with the number - hundreds of thousands died due to the virus.  Talked to son in Wales yesterday.  The UK has rising number of deaths due to the few days of December they were allowed to visit others.  The UK is smaller than the US.  Last Tuesday, 1,600 died.  Wednesday, 1,800 died.  On Wednesday, there were 38,000 more cases in hospital with the disease.

A family member in Ohio called an ambulance for his wife, thinking she was having a heart attack; she is also long term very ill, but not from virus.  Ambulance took wife and husband went in his truck.  He had the wife's phone and wanted to give it to her so she could communicate with family.  He went in emergency room, went to desk, nurses were relaxed and talking to one another.  He asked for his wife, and they said they didn't have a room for her.  He looked around and saw her in a corner in a wheelchair, throwing up and shaking.  The nurses were doing nothing for her.  He took her and went home.  He had talked to emergency guys and they said her heart was steady, not skipping beats.  He felt "maybe" she was okay, not having heart attack.

It appears there is no hospital room if you are sick from anything.  Are some of you finding this, too, no hospital room?

VACCINE:

Went to family doctor Tuesday.  He knows history of how my body reacts to flu shots (can't take them) and certain antibiotics.  He said I cannot have the covid vaccine.  A group of "vaccine shot givers" will be in his office next week.  He said if they read my shot history, they would not give it to me.  He will schedule Bob for the first shot.

I am not giving up.  If the Johnson and Johnson shot is approved, and it is only one shot, will talk to doctor at that time to see if he will let me take that one.

Bodies of males are alike, have same parts, and females have their same parts, but the parts react differently from person to person.  I need to speak to God to have him redo the chemical makeup inside parts so we can all benefit from meds, which includes medical shots.   :amen:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@rangerrebew
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@ALL

I won't quibble with the number - hundreds of thousands died due to the virus.  Talked to son in Wales yesterday.  The UK has rising number of deaths due to the few days of December they were allowed to visit others.  The UK is smaller than the US.  Last Tuesday, 1,600 died.  Wednesday, 1,800 died.  On Wednesday, there were 38,000 more cases in hospital with the disease.

@Victoria33
This is again anecdotal, I have seen nothing in the news or online but my wifes friend who owns a fair sized medical billing practice said she was told that doctors and staff at Western Medical Center in Santa Ana, CA. were dropping like flies. My problem is that if this was really happening I would have to believe it would be national news. Have we ever had a pandemic were there was so much disinformation coming from our CDC?

A family member in Ohio called an ambulance for his wife, thinking she was having a heart attack; she is also long term very ill, but not from virus.  Ambulance took wife and husband went in his truck.  He had the wife's phone and wanted to give it to her so she could communicate with family.  He went in emergency room, went to desk, nurses were relaxed and talking to one another.  He asked for his wife, and they said they didn't have a room for her.  He looked around and saw her in a corner in a wheelchair, throwing up and shaking.  The nurses were doing nothing for her.  He took her and went home.  He had talked to emergency guys and they said her heart was steady, not skipping beats.  He felt "maybe" she was okay, not having heart attack.

It appears there is no hospital room if you are sick from anything.  Are some of you finding this, too, no hospital room?

VACCINE:

Went to family doctor Tuesday.  He knows history of how my body reacts to flu shots (can't take them) and certain antibiotics.  He said I cannot have the covid vaccine.  A group of "vaccine shot givers" will be in his office next week.  He said if they read my shot history, they would not give it to me.  He will schedule Bob for the first shot.

I am not giving up.  If the Johnson and Johnson shot is approved, and it is only one shot, will talk to doctor at that time to see if he will let me take that one.

Bodies of males are alike, have same parts, and females have their same parts, but the parts react differently from person to person.  I need to speak to God to have him redo the chemical makeup inside parts so we can all benefit from meds, which includes medical shots.   :amen:
I hear anscdotal evidence but have no personal experience one way or another. I do vividly recall three years ago when my mother was deathly ill and I took her to the ER (if I don't take her an ambulance will take her to Kaiser facility she hates) ER immediately admitted her but there were no beds available because they were inundated with just plain old flu, you know what we have had none of for a year. Finally they found a room for her in the maternity ward, pretty funny a 86 year old woman in the maternity ward. So I'm just not so sure that a lack of beds in the middle of flu season is that rare.

And no I don't think Covid is made up and yes I believe people are dying. I just don't believe the numbers attributed to Covid.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 05:37:42 am by GtHawk »

Offline skeeter

Rush mentioned a report today citing some unnamed Biden officials saying they've been looking around the White House and haven't seen any evidence Trump had a vaccine plan at all!

I'm afraid the government media reportage is only going to get worse.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Except what they're not telling you is that it's going down way slower than it went up, which wasn't the case in the spring.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Except what they're not telling you is that it's going down way slower than it went up, which wasn't the case in the spring.

Less people are dying that have ever not died before.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Less people are dying that have ever not died before.
Someone just wanted more Democrat voters.... :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Like I said before, anyone ever believing that 1 out of every 4 cases in the world is in the United States is loony.
And about as plausible as Biden miraculously reversing the direction of the POTUS election at 12:29 a.m. CDT November 4, 2020.
Right. Test results have been somewhat questionable from the git go, and yes, while people have died of the virus, note those most at risk already often had several comorbidity factors involved. I think, when it is considered that $13K for a patient and $37K for an ICU patient might be incentive to inflate numbers to make hospital bottom lines look better, especially in areas where there are significant indigent patients and hospitals tend to run in the red. After all, the deceased is dead, so, short of a homicide, what difference does it make what is on the form. Saying someone died mainly of the effects of years of substance abuse, poor diet, and obesity isn't going to bring them back to life and there is money to be made.

Now, that may seem a cynical view of medical science, but after the attacks on a couple of pharmacological treatment regimens that could have made a significant difference in expense, death toll, and above all, the level of PANIC, summarily trashed as a political riposte to Donald Trump using poorly constructed 'studies' which guaranteed failure of the regimens (because those administered were administered late stage or incompletely), I have bloody little faith in 'science' as practiced in this issue. Strangely enough, and perhaps a factor of longitude, those regimens work well south of the equator in India and Australia, and elsewhere as well.

I have been taking zinc supplements. I have a tube of Ivermectin from the feed store. I have made over 4,000 food deliveries since the oil patch collapsed, and have no ill effects.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Someone just wanted more Democrat voters.... :whistle:

After January 20th, seems almost all the COVID news items are positively spinned.  No accident.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
After January 20th, seems almost all the COVID news items are positively spinned.  No accident.
Well, yeah. It was bound to happen either way: daylight is on the way up again. By mid-February, the sun will be at the same amount of daylight it was when the spike began in October.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
WEEZE SAVID FUR CURTAIN,NOW!

Wid doze to on de job,whut cud go rong?

YIPPEE!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis