Author Topic: 'You're the SAVIOR!' Top Democrat Jim Clyburn reveals what George W. Bush called him for getting Joe  (Read 470 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'You're the SAVIOR!' Top Democrat Jim Clyburn reveals what George W. Bush called him for getting Joe Biden nominated

House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn bumped elbows and took selfies with George W. Bush at Joe Biden's inauguration
     Clyburn revealed on a call to reporters that Bush told him:  'You know, you're the savior' and said only Biden could have beaten Trump
    'If you had not nominated Joe Biden, we would not be having this transfer of power today.'
    Clyburn played critical role in getting Biden the Democratic nomination thanks to primary victory in South Carolina
    Bush's spokesman said it was a Biblical reference and that Clyburn 'helped save Biden's nomination'

By Associated Press

Published: 16:42 EST, 20 January 2021 | Updated: 08:24 EST, 21 January 2021

As they witnessed President Joe Biden take the oath of office on Wednesday, House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn said former Republican President George W. Bush lauded him as a 'savior' for helping get Biden elected.

The South Carolina Democrat is largely credited with giving Biden the endorsement he needed to shoot to the top of 2020´s large Democratic field and win his party's nomination.

Clyburn, on a call with reporters, said Bush told him, 'you know, you're the savior, because if you had not nominated Joe Biden, we would not be having this transfer of power today.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9169607/Clyburn-Bush-called-savior-boosting-Biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Offline dfwgator

George W who?

That drunk cokehead who was in the White House for 8 years.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Shrub a dog would water.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Interesting comment from a devout Christian like Dubya, isn't it? We know there's one savior, and it isn't that old fool from S.Car.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
George W who?

George W. is the ONLY president that I have personally known.  Shared the campaign trail with him a lot in 1994 when he was running for Governor of Texas and I was running for a lesser office. He won and I didn't.

He has since become a bitter disappointment for me personally as well as the country at large.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
G.W.Bush shuck and jived the nation, while being in bed with the globalist movement.  Few were they that could see it then.  At least the denial now isn't as bad as it was back then.  The globalist blindness is still devastating, but it seems not so many Conservatives are so blinded by it as they were back then.  I still remember G.W. saying he had political capital, odd he spent it all on politicall correctness movements. I ain't about to forget that.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
George W who?

@skeeter

Blackout drunk,homosexual mama's boy from Texas. Liked kissing male rulers of other countries when he was President.

Ring any bells
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Shrub a dog would water.

@Wingnut

And possibly the only shrub that would thank the dog and offer to pay for more.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 06:24:44 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
G.W.Bush shuck and jived the nation, while being in bed with the globalist movement. 

@christian

You really can't blame him for it. It's not like he really tried to hide any of it. The people who ignored the obvious and became cult members have nobody to blame but themselves.

Offline dfwgator

@skeeter

Blackout drunk,homosexual mama's boy from Texas. Liked kissing male rulers of other countries when he was President.

Ring any bells

Also massaging the neck of Frau Blucher, I mean Merkel.

Offline libertybele

@christian

You really can't blame him for it. It's not like he really tried to hide any of it. The people who ignored the obvious and became cult members have nobody to blame but themselves.

'W' turned out to be a huge disappointment in his 2nd term.

Never again will I vote for anyone other than who I determine to be a true conservative.  I changed my voter registration yesterday and I am no longer affiliated with any party.

I've had my fill.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.