Author Topic: Democrat Members Of Congress Wear Body Armor To Biden Inauguration  (Read 538 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Members Of Congress Wear Body Armor To Biden Inauguration

Anders Hagstrom
White House Correspondent
January 20, 2021 11:50 AM ET

Several Democratic members of Congress opted to wear body armor to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, multiple outlets reported Wednesday.

Numerous Democratic Representatives and Senators were present at Biden’s inauguration, but it is unclear who specifically chose to wear the additional protection. Biden’s inauguration comes exactly two weeks after pro-Trump rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/20/democrat-congressmen-body-armor-biden-inauguration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Democrat Members Of Congress Wear Body Armor To Biden Inauguration
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 09:53:29 pm »
The article doesn't name them..I want to know who these chicken-shits are!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 09:56:24 pm »
It is likely some Republicans did, too, maybe more than Democrats.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 09:59:19 pm »
Even if they were to name them, I probably wouldn't recognize the names anyways.  :shrug:

This was all theatrics to emphasize who absolutely terrified they are of the terrorists in our country who voted for Trump.

Next step ... Sloe Joe putting all those 75+ million people who voted for Trump on a domestic terrorist list.
Second step ... rounding them up for questioning.
Third step ... locking them up.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2021, 10:04:37 pm »
Der American Fuhrer promotes the in der Bunker state of mind, to posture a state of need for a more oppressive society. Such a dangerous crisis can only be remedied by Martial law and a military that completely passes a purity test.  Not a test of loyalty to America or the Constitution, but a loyalty to Der Fuhrer-Czar.  Can't you see that is what they are working towards ?  Now you don't have to be so surprised when it happens.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2021, 10:22:43 pm »
Der American Fuhrer promotes the in der Bunker state of mind, to posture a state of need for a more oppressive society. Such a dangerous crisis can only be remedied by Martial law and a military that completely passes a purity test.  Not a test of loyalty to America or the Constitution, but a loyalty to Der Fuhrer-Czar.  Can't you see that is what they are working towards ?  Now you don't have to be so surprised when it happens.
It has been seen before. Time to use their paranoia against them.

Any of them who wore a vest either was told to do so, or had damned good reason (called guilt) to believe someone might actually want to harm them. Not only is this a projection of their mindset toward conservatives and the public in general (in that they'd harm them were the roles reversed) but it is a deep admission of guilt and complicity in what has transpired. It is the slumped shoulders and looking at their feet of emotional 5 year olds caught in the act.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 07:26:57 pm »
This was all theatrics to emphasize who absolutely terrified they are of the terrorists in our country who voted for Trump.
@libertybele

Wearing a vest is not theatrics as no one would know you have one on.  The capital was attacked.  Cries of "Hang Pence", "Kill Pelosi" are not cries of praise.  Frankly, I would have worn one, too.  There are crazy people who will kill you.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2021, 07:49:27 pm »
Spare me.

Yesterday, Washington DC was locked down tighter than any other place in the United States, and possibly on Earth.

Walls topped by razor wire were patrolled by more US troops than currently serve in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the Metro, bridges and tunnels were closed to traffic.

These Democrat congresspeople didn't need body armor.

Given their average age, they were more in need of Depends.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2021, 12:42:38 am »
bleep.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2021, 12:43:42 am »
It is likely some Republicans did, too, maybe more than Democrats.

Your basis?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2021, 12:59:24 am »
Spare me.

Yesterday, Washington DC was locked down tighter than any other place in the United States, and possibly on Earth.

Walls topped by razor wire were patrolled by more US troops than currently serve in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the Metro, bridges and tunnels were closed to traffic.

These Democrat congresspeople didn't need body armor.

Given their average age, they were more in need of Depends.
According to Ken Cuccinelli Pelosi asked for crew served machine guns placed around DC to go with the division of troops.

She really hates us.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2021, 01:02:19 am »
According to Ken Cuccinelli Pelosi asked for crew served machine guns placed around DC to go with the division of troops.

She really hates us.

I think that was not Pelosi, but DoD told whomever it was to pound sand. Not appropriate for crowd control.  Use military grade M-16s.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2021, 01:26:24 am »
"Democrat Members Of Congress Wear Body Armor To Biden Inauguration"

Perhaps they knew how 30,000 troops really thought of them...

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2021, 02:39:46 am »
@libertybele

Wearing a vest is not theatrics as no one would know you have one on.  The capital was attacked.  Cries of "Hang Pence", "Kill Pelosi" are not cries of praise.  Frankly, I would have worn one, too.  There are crazy people who will kill you.
Let me put it this way. Any round which would go the distance to reach anyone present on the dais or environs from the setback imposed by security would defeat the vest. 

The crazy people are those who are pointing fingers at conservatives.  This is just theater to emphasize the meme that Trump supporters = domestic terrorists. What better way to suppress free speech than to make people shut up because they don't' want to be branded a terrorist for speaking their mind?

The Clinton Administration and the press used this very same gambit to shut up conservatives and gun owners (and those opposed to the Waco massacre) after the Oklahoma City Bombing, painting all with the brush of domestic terrorists over the actions of a couple of nutcases (if you even accept the official version of events there).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2021, 02:41:42 am »
"Democrat Members Of Congress Wear Body Armor To Biden Inauguration"

Perhaps they knew how 30,000 troops really thought of them...
Damn. Just makes them go for the head shot. :whistle: :silly:

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2021, 03:18:36 pm »
Hope they were wearing the armor on their asses.  When you are hiding under your desk cowering in fear a big ass make for a fine target.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.