Author Topic: [LIAR]Brian Williams: It’ll ‘Be a Shock’ to See ‘Fact-Based’ White House Briefing  (Read 394 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brian Williams: It’ll ‘Be a Shock’ to See ‘Fact-Based’ White House Briefing

Ian Hanchett 20 Jan 2021

During MSNBC’s Inauguration coverage on Wednesday, host Brian Williams previewed the first press briefing of the Biden administration by stating that it will be “a shock to witness a fact-based White House briefing in that briefing room.”

Williams said, “It’s going to be a shock to witness a fact-based White House briefing in that briefing room. But we’ll boldly go there tonight.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/20/brian-williams-itll-be-a-shock-to-see-fact-based-white-house-briefing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You just can't make this shit up... :silly:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

You just can't make this shit up... :silly:

No you sure can't.  To think that this kind of crap is what we have in store for us for the next several decades sickens me.  To think that there are those that are actually going to believe this sickens me even more.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
At some point, they will turn on Biden like he is a wounded animal.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Night Hides Not

Their ratings are all going to tank in a few weeks, they don't have Trump to talk about anymore.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The irony here is Brian Williams was kicked off the air for lying about his *accomplishments* then he criticizes the WH briefings...
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Restored

Not if they want to keep their jobs and the big bucks rolling in,they won't.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It's Kamala's turn and Biden is in the way. Her VP pick will be crucial.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline LMAO

No they won’t. In fact, they’ll protect him more aggressively than they did Obama. They will because they don’t want another 2016
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No they won’t. In fact, they’ll protect him more aggressively than they did Obama. They will because they don’t want another 2016

@LAMO 

I suspect before it is all over they will be trying to make him into an American Hero of some sort. Wouldn't surprise me to see a painting of him crossing the Delaware in the dead of winter,carrying a fake musket,on his way to DC to save America from Bad Orange Man.

Don't think people are that stupid?

They voted for him,didn't they

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's correct, but not for the reason he thinks he is.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: