Author Topic: FNC’s Wallace: Biden Speech Was the ‘Best Inaugural Address I’ve Ever Heard’  (Read 430 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Wallace: Biden Speech Was the ‘Best Inaugural Address I’ve Ever Heard’

Pam Key 20 Jan 2021

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace on Wednesday praised President Joe Biden’s inaugural address.

Wallace said, “I thought it was a great speech. I’ve been listening to these inaugural addresses since 1961. John F. Kennedy, ‘Ask not.’ I thought this was the best inaugural address I have ever heard. Obviously, a lot of this event today, a lot of the president’s speech was colored by the emotion of the fact that exactly two weeks ago, 14 days ago, there was a mob of thugs of insurrectionists, of domestic terrorists on the inaugural stand. Joe Biden was saying democracy prevailed. We were able to get through that. He was talking about how we need to get through that in the future if we are going to be a united country.”

He continued, “He talked about white supremacy, domestic terrorism. He said we must confront it. We will defeat it. My whole soul is in this, uniting our people. I think it was less an inaugural address and more part sermon, part pep talk, talking directly to the American people, saying, ‘Hear me out. We have a right to dissent peacefully, but our disagreement must not lead to disunion.’ It was a call to our better angels, a call saying, look, we’ve got tremendous challenges, COVID, the economy, racial injustice, climate change, but there’s nothing we can’t do if we come together.”

He added, “There’s one other thing he said that I think especially us in the media must note. He said that there is truth and there are lies, lies that are told for power and lies that are told for profit. I think it was a call to all of us, whether it’s us on the air, on cable or broadcast, whether it’s us on social media, on our Twitter accounts, understanding that we have to deal from facts, from the truth, to hear each other out, as he said, a right to disagree, but not a right to violence.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/20/fncs-wallace-biden-speech-was-the-best-inaugural-address-ive-ever-heard/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

To be honest, I didn't watch the inauguration because I was busy watering sod plugs in our yard.

I'm not about to watch it to judge, and I'm not about to believe anything coming out of Wallace's mouth.

I'll just go out on a limb here and declare b.s.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

Offline berdie

To be honest, I didn't watch the inauguration because I was busy watering sod plugs in our yard.

I'm not about to watch it to judge, and I'm not about to believe anything coming out of Wallace's mouth.

I'll just go out on a limb here and declare b.s.

I'll join you on that limb. I didn't watch either...there were some great episodes of Gunsmoke on. :laugh:

Offline cato potatoe

Lest you wonder why 2/3 of the debate topics were irrelevant BS.

Offline libertybele

I'll join you on that limb. I didn't watch either...there were some great episodes of Gunsmoke on. :laugh:

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

Lest you wonder why 2/3 of the debate topics were irrelevant BS.

yep. Wallace is such an effeminate twerp. I wonder if he will be able to hold onto his job with his ratings in the dumper.

Offline Victoria33

Offline skeeter

yep. Wallace is such an effeminate twerp. I wonder if he will be able to hold onto his job with his ratings in the dumper.
Its clear where Fox management is ideologically, as long as long as the weenie with the inappropriate smile remains in the 'hard news' division at Fox.

BassWrangler

Its clear where Fox management is ideologically, as long as long as the weenie with the inappropriate smile remains in the 'hard news' division at Fox.

well, they did fire Stirewalt, so the situation is not without hope.