Author Topic: 'Repentance' for Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley, and It's Absolute Garbage (Watch)  (Read 289 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Repentance' for Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley, and It's Absolute Garbage (Watch)
By Sister Toldjah | Jan 20, 2021 11:00 AM ET

As we reported yesterday, opinions in the Senate on whether or not Sens. Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz bear any alleged “responsibility” for the Capitol riots seem to vary. Same same on viewpoints regarding whether or not they should be censured for the actions they took that critics say lead to the alleged inciting of the rioters: objecting to electoral votes.

The left’s/media’s favorite Republican Sen. Mitt Romney told CNN’s Manu Raju that while he didn’t agree with Hawley and Cruz raising objections, he nevertheless felt they “raised questions which are legitimate within the Senate … I think they’re entitled to raise those points.”

On the other hand, soon-to-be-Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s assessment of what happened two weeks ago was quite different, and seemed to insinuate that “powerful people” like Cruz and Hawley played a role. On the floor of the U.S. Senate Tuesday, he not only alleged that President Trump “provoked” the Capitol stormers, but he also stated that rioters were provoked by “other powerful people.”

But while McConnell hasn’t indicated where he stands on a possible “punishment” for Cruz and Hawley for doing what numerous House Democrats did in 2001, 2005, and 2017 by voicing objections to electoral votes, Democratic Senators are, including Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) – a longtime friend and political ally of Joe Biden’s – who told CNN’s John Berman yesterday that the path to unity and healing in the Senate for Hawley and Cruz would be for them to “repent” and “take responsibility” for the role he claims they played in the Capitol riots:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/01/20/chris-coons-reveals-path-to-repentance-for-ted-cruz-and-josh-hawley-and-its-absolute-garbage-watch-n313233
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@mystery-ak

Like your new avatar.  Very fitting for what we will have to be dealing with the next 4 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

Like your new avatar.  Very fitting for what we will have to be dealing with the next 4 years.

@catfish1957
This morning I ordered a new Gadsen flag to fly outside my house
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@catfish1957
This morning I ordered a new Gadsen flag to fly outside my house

@mystery-ak did I ever describe my two Gadsden flags?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak did I ever describe my two Gadsden flags?

I don't think so.. @Cyber Liberty
Support the USO

Offline verga

:bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think so.. @Cyber Liberty

One has the traditional "Don't tread On Me" inscription, the other has the more modern, "Don't F*** With Me."  (the F-word is spelled out.)  I bought them at a biker flea market in Quartzite, AZ when we were still living in two houses.  I got a nice crossbow and bolts in that trip.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
One has the traditional "Don't tread On Me" inscription, the other has the more modern, "Don't F*** With Me."  (the F-word is spelled out.)  I bought them at a biker flea market in Quartzite, AZ when we were still living in two houses.  I got a nice crossbow and bolts in that trip.

LMAO..you know the F*** one be more my taste....hehehe @Cyber Liberty
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

So...are they now on display??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So...are they now on display??

The traditional one has been, but not the other, yet.  Not sure what my flag arrangement will be now, I don't feel right flying the Stars and Stripes (unless it's upside down).  Looks like the AZ flag will be center stage on the Castle parapet.  I still have my Joe Biden Looney Toons flying in the yard at the base of the Castle hill.
I will NOT comply.