Author Topic: James Comey: ‘Republican Party Needs to Be Burned Down or Changed’  (Read 251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Comey: ‘Republican Party Needs to Be Burned Down or Changed’

Hannah Bleau 20 Jan 2021

Former FBI Director James Comey, an outspoken opponent of outgoing President Donald Trump, believes the Republican Party “needs to be burned down or changed” moving forward.

While Comey long identified as a Republican, he endorsed Joe Biden last year and now believes the Republican Party needs a complete revamp.

“The Republican party needs to be burned down or changed,” Comey said, according to the Guardian, expressing hope “something is shifting” with a “fault breaking apart, a break between the Trumpists and those people who want to try and build a responsible conservative party.”

“Who would want to be part of an organization that at its core is built on lies and racism and know-nothingism? It’s just not a healthy political organization,” he said, continuing to criticize Trump and those who work with and support him.

“They tell themselves stories like: ‘I’ve got to deal with this to protect the country; because I’m so important to the nation, I’ll make these compromises,'” Comey said.

“And then he’s eaten your soul, it’s too late, and then you’re the attorney general of the United States marching across Lafayette Square thick with choking pepper smoke after protesters have been cleared so the man can hold the Bible up. That’s where you end up,” he continued:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/20/james-comey-the-republican-party-needs-to-be-burned-down-or-changed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Rand Paul: I’m Not Going To Listen To Comey, He Should Be In Prison
January 20, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

Republican Sen. Rand Paul said he will not take advice about the future of the Republican Party from former FBI Director and Russian collusion hoaxer James Comey because the senator thinks he should be imprisoned.

On Wednesday, Fox News’s Bill Hemmer asked Paul to reflect on a quote in the Guardian from Comey saying that “the Republican Party needs to be burned down or changed” and that the supporters of Donald Trump need to be separated from “those people who want to build a responsible conservative party.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/20/rand-paul-im-not-going-to-listen-to-comey-he-should-be-in-prison/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

On Wednesday, Fox News’s Bill Hemmer asked Paul to reflect on a quote in the Guardian from Comey saying that “the Republican Party needs to be burned down or changed” and that the supporters of Donald Trump need to be separated from “those people who want to build a responsible conservative party.”

Anyone who thinks Comey has any allegiance to conservatism in any form or fashion has some serious issues with reality.  He was a colluder with Schiff and Nadler, and really needs to be the one breaking rocks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I cannot disagree with that headline statement.

My disagreement with Comey is what will replace it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My vote is for "Burned down". It is so corrupt and infiltrated with globalist pawns now that there is no changing it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My vote is for "Burned down". It is so corrupt and infiltrated with globalist pawns now that there is no changing it.
Yeah, and make sure Comey is chained to the deck when it goes.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

Attempting to reform the GOP would be akin to transforming an ice skating rink into a pachinko parlor. There’s no longer anything about it that’s useable.