Author Topic: Schumer, McConnell Formulate Plan to Bar President Trump From Ever Running Again  (Read 405 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer, McConnell Formulate Plan to Bar President Trump From Ever Running Again

by CollinRugg

On Tuesday, Democratic Senator Chuck Schumer revealed his plan to make sure President Donald Trump never runs for president again despite receiving 75 million votes in the 2020 election.

During a speech on Tuesday, Schumer made it completely clear that he would be pushing to charge President Trump of “high crimes and misdemeanors” so he would be barred from ever “running again.”

Download the FREE TrendingPolitics Mobile App so you never miss a Trump story

“Healing and unity will only come if there is truth and accountability …” Schumer said. “So let me be clear, there will be an impeachment trial in the United States Senate. There will be a vote on convicting the President of high crimes and misdemeanors. And if the President is convicted, there will be a vote on barring him from running again,” Schumer said.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/schumer-mcconnell-formulate-plan-to-bar-president-trump-from-ever-running-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

“Healing and unity will only come if there is truth and accountability …” Schumer said. “So let me be clear, there will be an impeachment trial in the United States Senate. There will be a vote on convicting the President of high crimes and misdemeanors. And if the President is convicted, there will be a vote on barring him from running again,” Schumer said.

Healing and unity, while pissing on 75M voters?  Chuckles wins the January '21 award for Delusion-Speak.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Healing and unity, while pissing on 75M voters?  Chuckles wins the January '21 award for Delusion-Speak.......

Touche Turtle is on his side...their first act of "power sharing" is to try to kill the former King from McConnell's own party.  I believe there is a football analogy for that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Schumer, McConnell Formulate Plan to Bar President Trump From Ever Running Again"

Schmucky Shumer... understandable.

But McConnell.. unconscionable and unforgivable.

Offline skeeter

Touche Turtle is on his side...their first act of "power sharing" is to try to kill the former King from McConnell's own party.  I believe there is a football analogy for that.
McConnell excels at destroying insurgent, bottom up movements within his own party. As long as the party allows a leader like this at it’s helm it is undeserving of support.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Correct the title of the article.

Schumer, McConnell Fornicate Plan to Bar President Trump From Ever Running Again
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Its not a perfect plan by not including Lindsay Graham.  How many dopes are their left that still think an elect for President next  time won't be any different than the last one ?  So many clueless fools in league with so much evil.
 P.T. Barnum; Sucker born every minute and two to take 'em.  Looks like sucker and fool are much interchangeable. :smokin:  This fools ride is gonna be a rough one.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions