Author Topic: WaPo Finally Admits Trump DIDN’T Incite Riot With Speech… ‘Planned in Advance’  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WaPo Finally Admits Trump DIDN’T Incite Riot With Speech… ‘Planned in Advance’

January 19, 2021 Raheem Kassam

The Washington Post has finally made the admission that President Trump did not incite the riot at the Capitol on January 6th, now reporting that the attack was “planned days in advance.”

The report is buried in the “local” and “legal” sections of the Washington Post website, as archived by The National Pulse here.

Written by three non-political reporters, the Washington Post story illustrates just how out of control the blatant misinformation about “incitement” by the President has been over the past two weeks.

more
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/wapo-finally-admits-trump-didnt-incite-riot-with-speech-planned-in-advance/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Doesn't matter.  "Evil Donald Trump created the atmosphere."  A sparrow does not fall from the sky that he didn't kill.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Doesn't matter.  "Evil Donald Trump created the atmosphere."  A sparrow does not fall from the sky that he didn't kill.

And they still want to convict Trump for incitement?  Witch Hunt description?....  Now Proven.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Note how some will confess to the truth, but only after the wicked have their way, making their act of repentance null and void.  TWO FALSE IMPEACHMENTS AND USEFUL FOOLS SUPPORTED THEM BOTH TIMES.  MANY KNEW FULL WELL THE DECEIT/FRAUD BEING PERPETRATED AND WENT ALONG WITH IT.
Many of the wicked in these days believe a false facade is all that's need to getaway with anything, that's why the wicked manages to get so much support.  They will not escape the evil that it is.

All that's needed for the wicked to prevail is for good men to do nothing.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 10:19:41 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions