Author Topic: 'Stand up and fight back': Lindsey Graham calls on Mitch McConnell to resist attempts to impeach Don  (Read 220 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Stand up and fight back': Lindsey Graham calls on Mitch McConnell to resist attempts to impeach Donald Trump as it will further 'divide the country'

Senator Graham made the plea to the Senate Majority Leader on Fox News
    Graham claimed pursuing an impeachment trial after Trump had left office was 'unconstitutional' and called on Republicans to 'stand up and fight back'
    President Trump was impeached for an historic second time last Wednesday

By Charlotte Mitchell For Mailonline

Published: 08:43 EST, 20 January 2021 | Updated: 08:54 EST, 20 January 2021

Senator Lindsey Graham is calling on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to 'unequivocally' denounce efforts to convict President Donald Trump after he was impeached for an historic second time.

Graham referred to McConnell as a legislative 'street fighter' in an interview with Fox News' Hannity programme on Tuesday, urging all Republicans to 'stand up and fight back'.

Trump was impeached on Wednesday last week over allegedly inciting his supporters to storm the Capitol a week earlier. Five people died in the mayhem, including a police officer killed by rioters.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9167515/Graham-calls-Mitch-McConnell-resist-attempts-impeach-Trump-divide-country.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Say it from the Senate floor.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey, Lady...McConnell never gave a rip about what you think, and he's not going to start now.

I find McConnell's lack of concern pretty easy to understand, because I don't give a rip myself.  I have mistrusted Graham since his 1998 waffling on Impeaching Clinton.  He was a worm then, and remains one today.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lady Lindsey is just grandstanding. She knows Mitch is never going to do that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

Lady Lindsey is just grandstanding. She knows Mitch is never going to do that.

Lindsey isn't fooling me again, it's all Kabuki Theater. 

I expect the GOP to go "Fake Trumpist" to try to convince people they are more "Trumpist than Trump",  I won't fall for it.