Author Topic: Hunter Biden laptop repairman posts tell-all videos  (Read 429 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden laptop repairman posts tell-all videos
« on: January 20, 2021, 02:38:47 pm »

Hunter Biden laptop repairman posts tell-all videos

Raises money on GoFundMe to pay legal expenses to pursue defamation lawsuits

By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Monday, January 18, 2021

The Wilmington, Delaware, repair shop owner who distributed Hunter Biden’s laptop contents to the FBI and Trump supporters has emerged on a GoFundMe page to tell his story.

John Paul Mac Isaac has posted a series of videos — titled “The Truth” and “I am Not a Russian” and “I am Not a Hacker” — to dispel what Democrats and President Barack Obama’s intelligence kingpins said about him.

“To imply that I’m a hacker and that that information was hacked has had an irreversible impact on my business and my character,” Mr. Mac Isaac says in a video.

He says that at first, the FBI wanted nothing to do with the Biden laptop. Once the FBI took possession of it on Dec. 9, 2019, he got the feeling they were waiting for Hunter Biden to claim it.

“Why was it not admitted as evidence at impeachment?” he asks.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/18/john-paul-mac-isaac-hunter-biden-laptop-repairman-/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Re: Hunter Biden laptop repairman posts tell-all videos
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 07:46:18 pm »
 :bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Hunter Biden laptop repairman posts tell-all videos
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 09:15:02 pm »
I think Isaac has good cases.  Accusing a repair shop owner of being a Hacker could be fatal to his business concern.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: