Author Topic: Left Calls for ‘Army of Citizen Detectives’ to Monitor & Report Trump Supporters  (Read 4467 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Left Calls for ‘Army of Citizen Detectives’ to Monitor & Report Trump Supporters

Joshua Klein 19 Jan 2021

Many on the left are promoting a recent video created by novelist and left-wing activist Don Winslow, which calls upon citizens to become cyber detectives to monitor and report fellow citizen Trump supporters to authorities while comparing the work of this “army of citizens” to that which led to the capture of al-Qaeda founder Osama bin Laden.

“On January 20, Donald Trump will become the Commander-in-Chief of a different army,” the slightly over two-minute clip begins. The words “This army” are then displayed as Trump supporters in Washington, DC, flash on the screen.

The threat addressed is described as emanating from “radical” conservatives who live among us. The clip continues:

The greatest threat facing America today comes from within: radical extreme conservatives, also known as domestic terrorists. They’re hidden among us, disguised behind regular jobs. They are your children’s teachers. They work at supermarkets, malls, doctor’s offices, and many are police officers and soldiers.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/19/left-calls-for-army-of-citizen-detectives-to-monitor-report-trump-supporters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Fascism folks...its descending on us like a plague.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 01:39:10 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This will backfire on them like "Deplorables". I have my issues with Trump, but I'm definitely a member of Trump's new army and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I voted for him twice.

#trumpsnewarmy. Sounds good to me.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
TrumpsNewArmy is actually an awesome sounding name when you think about it.

Offline Hoodat

Left Calls for ‘Army of Citizen Detectives’ to Monitor & Report Trump Supporters

They should come up with a snazzy name for this 'Army'.  Something like 'Einsatzgruppen'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Trump's New Army?  Well, I'm not that optimistic.  The man is 74 years old.  I think that the left is going to have a field day with him once he leaves office and will have him in and out of court.  I believe one of the reasons that they want to see him impeached and thrown out of office is so that he won't get the salary, security detail etc., that he'd otherwise be entitled to.  Freeze his assets and his businesses, have him continually paying court costs and they could bankrupt him. 

I don't know if his sons have any businesses that are separate from the Trump hotels, etc....I hope for their sakes that they do.  They left will be coming after them as well.

Just my opinion. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Prime candidate for monkeywrenching. Report leftists, or, more insidiously, moderates as "secret Trump supporters". Drive the lefties further into paranoia, and maybe awaken some milquetoasts to the real danger of the Left.
Let it burn.

Online roamer_1

They should come up with a snazzy name for this 'Army'.  Something like 'Einsatzgruppen'.

Why not? They've already dug 'antifa' out of the cupboard...  :whistle:

Offline LMAO

Drive the lefties further into paranoia, and maybe awaken some milquetoasts to the real danger of the Left.

They're already overreaching before any of the newly elected are even sworn in
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

BassWrangler

Prime candidate for monkeywrenching. Report leftists, or, more insidiously, moderates as "secret Trump supporters". Drive the lefties further into paranoia, and maybe awaken some milquetoasts to the real danger of the Left.

I like this idea.

Offline dfwgator

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
TrumpsNewArmy is actually an awesome sounding name when you think about it.
A little overt, I think with this whole take over and spying on your neighbor thing..................The Trump Underground.

Online mountaineer

Works for me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Do they get to all wear brown shirts?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I like this idea.
Not only am I all for it, I can see where it would be a valuable tool against these wannabe Gestapo.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This will backfire on them like "Deplorables". I have my issues with Trump, but I'm definitely a member of Trump's new army and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I voted for him twice.

#trumpsnewarmy. Sounds good to me.

You are so FOS!    :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 08:12:50 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You are so FOS!    :laugh:

Meh.  We may have our differences at time, but I take @Weird Tolkienish Figure at his word about how he voted.  :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

Meh.  We may have our differences at time, but I take @Weird Tolkienish Figure at his word about how he voted.  :cool:

I may not always agree with @Weird Tolkienish Figure , but he seems to be honest and sincere in his beliefs, and he often raises good points. I am glad he’s a contributor to the forum.

Online roamer_1

I may not always agree with @Weird Tolkienish Figure , but he seems to be honest and sincere in his beliefs, and he often raises good points. I am glad he’s a contributor to the forum.

Dittos. WTF is always fun to engage.  :beer:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I just looked at this post again and realized they spelled 'Defectives' wrong in the headline.

BassWrangler

I just looked at this post again and realized they spelled 'Defectives' wrong in the headline.

888high58888

Offline dfwgator

“We’re going to set up a system of collective vigilance; we’re going to set up a system of revolutionary collective vigilance. And then we shall see how the lackeys of imperialism manage to operate in our midst. Because one thing is sure, we have people in all parts of the city; there’s not an apartment building in the city, not a corner, not a block, not a neighborhood, that is not amply represented here [in the audience]. In answer to the imperialist campaigns of aggression, we’re going to set up a system of revolutionary collective vigilance so that everybody will know everybody else on his block, what they do, what relationship they had with the tyranny [the Batista government], what they believe in, what people they meet, what activities they participate in. Because if they [the counterrevolutionaries] think they can stand up to the people, they’re going to be tremendously disappointed. Because we’ll confront them with a committee of revolutionary vigilance on every block... When the masses are organized there isn’t a single imperialist, or a lackey of the imperialists, or anybody who has sold out to the imperialist, who can operate”.

Fidel Castro (1960)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sic the dogs of the state on each other, anonymously as possible, and enjoy as they eat their own.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Good find, that Castro quote, dfwgator.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Good find, that Castro quote, dfwgator.

And people still don't think the Communists have taken over?