Author Topic: Sidney Powell Asks Supreme Court to Dismiss Her Case from Georgia But Her Fight for Justice Goes On  (Read 1233 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sidney Powell Asks Supreme Court to Dismiss Her Case from Georgia But Her Fight for Justice Goes On
By Joe Hoft
Published January 19, 2021 at 2:20pm

Today attorney Sidney Powell asked the US Supreme Court to dismiss her challenge to the presidential election results in Georgia.

The Washington Examiner reported:

With just hours to go before President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, Trump ally Sidney Powell dropped her remaining challenges to the presidential election results in Georgia.

Powell on Tuesday requested that the Supreme Court dismiss a case that she had appealed up to the high court in December. The court last week denied Powell’s request for it to expedite the case, a decision that came nearly a week after Congress certified Biden’s win in the Electoral College. The Supreme Court also denied expedition for election challenges raised by Georgia lawyer Lin Wood and Pennsylvania Rep. Mike Kelly.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/sidney-powell-asks-supreme-court-dismiss-case-georgia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Offline LegalAmerican

Kraken?

DEATH THREATS, IN A COMMUNIST COUNTRY WILL MAKE ONE GIVE UP.  YOU?

BassWrangler

DEATH THREATS, IN A COMMUNIST COUNTRY WILL MAKE ONE GIVE UP.  YOU?

Sorry, I am not following your meaning.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I doubt we have heard the last from Ms. Powell.

She is one tough cookie.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
 9999hair out0000
Kraken?

I'm with you.  Bombshells and Krakens rang hollow.  Was there widespread fraud and was the election stolen?  Good Chance.   

But instead of earth shattering  electoral  fraud epiphanies, what we got was the effect of a multitude of  dripping faucets.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 11:16:57 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

I doubt we have heard the last from Ms. Powell.

She is one tough cookie.

I lost all respect for her over this Kraken thing.

I lost all respect for her over this Kraken thing.
I respect her.

She underestimated the abilities of a complicit judicial and bureaucratic swamp to ignore and bury obvious election fraud.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

I respect her.

She underestimated the abilities of a complicit judicial and bureaucratic swamp to ignore and bury obvious election fraud.
She had faith in the system.

Having represented Gen Flynn she shoulda known better

She had faith in the system.

Having represented Gen Flynn she shoulda known better
Yes, we need to not turn our ire toward those who attempted, albeit unsuccessfully, to do what is right, but to attack viciously those who committed wrongdoing.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Putting trust in our judicial system is folly.  All the folks involved got degrees in professional lying.  We place these people on pedestals because of their incomes, but these are the LEAST TO BE TRUSTED folks in the USA.  Criminals are more honest.

When Powell and Co. got no where in the courts, I was disillusioned, but I should have known better.  Courts are not about truth and justice.  They are just one more clown act that goes on.  And supporters always say it is what we got, can you do better?  I say yeah, I can do better.  End any requirement/expectations for judges to have law degrees.

In Family Court, the idiot judge I had, who sat on the bench for years, repeatedly turned to my attorney to ask his advice on what she should do on the case before her, like 4-5 times.  We were waiting our turn sitting in the court to come before her.  She bent me over like she did to every father entering her court.

Hopefully, Trump learned a few lessons on the fine profession of law with his years in office.  He probably has more scorn for lawyers than he does the faux news/media industry.

Offline corbe

I understand now why The Trump Administration distanced themselves from her and twin (Miller?) over a month ago.  Unfortunately Giuliani wasn't the answer either.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

BassWrangler

I understand now why The Trump Administration distanced themselves from her and twin (Miller?) over a month ago.  Unfortunately Giuliani wasn't the answer either.

At a number of points throughout the process, I watched Jay Sekulow's YouTube livestreams. They were always very restrained in their expectations. This is one reason I was skeptical about Trump's chances, and didn't buy into all this Kraken horseshit, or the people adamant that Trump was going to pull some sort of miracle out of his posterior.

Online Hoodat

G-d is in the miracle business.  Still praying for one.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

G-d is in the miracle business.  Still praying for one.

As we all should be. But I suspect His plan is more long term.

Offline roamer_1

At a number of points throughout the process, I watched Jay Sekulow's YouTube livestreams. They were always very restrained in their expectations. This is one reason I was skeptical about Trump's chances, and didn't buy into all this Kraken horseshit, or the people adamant that Trump was going to pull some sort of miracle out of his posterior.

I was skeptical too - I DO believe there was significant fraud (though I believe there always is), but putting Giuliani on point just screams 'media campaign'. If it was for real, the point would be a buttoned down tight-ass with an impeccable rep. From what folks were saying here at first, that kraken chick was such... So I had some expectation... but that turned sour pretty quickly.  :shrug: *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 06:06:16 pm by roamer_1 »