Poll

How long do you think before Biden steps down?

3 months tops
2 (6.1%)
6 months
10 (30.3%)
He will have suffer some sort of health issue and pass in office.
7 (21.2%)
I really could care less.
4 (12.1%)
Please wake me when this bad dream is over.
6 (18.2%)
At least a year
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: January 22, 2021, 08:47:30 pm

Author Topic: Biden Stepping Down  (Read 6841 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Biden Stepping Down
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2021, 02:00:01 am »
China GDP: Economy grows 2.3% in 2020 as recovery quickens

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7zadCa8H0tU/TachsAoG5rI/AAAAAAAAHOE/myzT8zG3cdU/s1600/Kf3Ss.png

You are correct, @roamer_1, "I don't think that's right." It's not, but it's true.  China made money hand over fist from COVID, and improved their standing in the world economy in the process.

I stand corrected then. I still think they took a major hit. I don't think they would do that to themselves...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2021, 02:05:45 am »
I stand corrected then. I still think they took a major hit. I don't think they would do that to themselves...

Yes they took a major hit.  IMHO the end game was to hand the presidency to Biden who has financial ties with them and who will remove the restrictions that President Trump implemented.  They wanted to continue to dominate and buy up the U.S. which President Trump was trying to stop.  Under Biden it's going to be business with China as usual.

So, they took a hit a first knowing that the prize at the end was far greater.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2021, 02:46:40 am »
China GDP: Economy grows 2.3% in 2020 as recovery quickens

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7zadCa8H0tU/TachsAoG5rI/AAAAAAAAHOE/myzT8zG3cdU/s1600/Kf3Ss.png

You are correct, @roamer_1, "I don't think that's right." It's not, but it's true. China made money hand over fist from COVID, and improved their standing in the world economy in the process.

@Cyber Liberty

Imagine That

I am still waiting for someone to publish a list of prominent political figures with links to China like Mitch the Bitch and Pelosi who have caught Covid-19.

Or any of their close family members.

You would THINK that for as long as it has been floating around and the way professional politicians shake hands and share rooms with people,that at least SOME of them would have caught it,wouldn't you?

For bonus points,and of you who live in Asia where Chinese news is published or discussed regularly,can you name ANYONE on the Politboro or any of their close relatives who have been reported to be sick with Covid-19?

I am beginning to suspect there has been a vaccination available to certain select individuals for a lot longer than in generally recognized.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2021, 03:27:18 am »
Biden will not be stepping down in the next four years. Conspiracy is all it is.  He is just as radical a liberal as any other in office.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline skeeter

« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2021, 03:40:10 am »
Biden will not be stepping down in the next four years. Conspiracy is all it is.  He is just as radical a liberal as any other in office.
Biden, Harris, Obama - it doesn’t matter. They arent the ones calling the shots anyway.

Once upon a time Biden was pro segregationist. He’ll do whatever he’s told.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2021, 03:41:36 am »
Yes they took a major hit.  IMHO the end game was to hand the presidency to Biden who has financial ties with them and who will remove the restrictions that President Trump implemented.  They wanted to continue to dominate and buy up the U.S. which President Trump was trying to stop.  Under Biden it's going to be business with China as usual.

So, they took a hit a first knowing that the prize at the end was far greater.

Nah. it ain't US-centric. It's world-wide.

Online LMAO

« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2021, 01:17:53 pm »
There is actually hard work to be done opposing the Dems' prog idiocy.   

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2021, 07:37:03 pm »
 I guess anything is possible but I’m not gonna bet on anything.

But I do know that Biden is not going to be able to fight against the far left of his party
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online corbe

« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2021, 12:41:25 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2021, 01:49:16 pm »
I figure Biden lasts one year.  As he implements his policies, largely by EOs, he stagnates the economy, destroys high paying jobs, union jobs, and imposes regulations that drive energy cost upward, jobs downward, all to satisfy his handlers.  Who are they?  China first and foremost, they own him.  And globalists, and what the tie is between them I do not know.  And then there are the intelligence agencies, which are way out of control, doing what they want.

The USA is in trouble, standing in quicksand, and it  has a man dead from the neck up at the helm.  Many are praying to God, but why would he do anything for a nation practicing mass genocide having murdered 60 million?  WE are in trouble, and it is up to the people of the USA to right the wrongs we are living with.  PERIOD!!

Mark my words, the Dems will be the ones pushing to oust Biden.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2021, 01:12:59 am »
I figure Biden lasts one year.  As he implements his policies, largely by EOs, he stagnates the economy, destroys high paying jobs, union jobs, and imposes regulations that drive energy cost upward, jobs downward, all to satisfy his handlers.  Who are they?  China first and foremost, they own him.  And globalists, and what the tie is between them I do not know.  And then there are the intelligence agencies, which are way out of control, doing what they want.

The USA is in trouble, standing in quicksand, and it  has a man dead from the neck up at the helm.  Many are praying to God, but why would he do anything for a nation practicing mass genocide having murdered 60 million?  WE are in trouble, and it is up to the people of the USA to right the wrongs we are living with.  PERIOD!!

Mark my words, the Dems will be the ones pushing to oust Biden.

I agree with you for the most part, but I don't think the DEMS will be pushing him out, I think he'll step down for obvious health reasons and Bammy is running things on the sidelines. Harris will be his next puppet with Michelle at her side, making the next tag team for the DEM vote win.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.