Author Topic: Nolte: NBC Poll Shows Trump and Biden Approval Statistically Tied  (Read 536 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: NBC Poll Shows Trump and Biden Approval Statistically Tied

John Nolte 19 Jan 2021

President Donald Trump and His Fraudulency Joe Biden are statistically tied in their respective approval ratings, per polling from the far-left NBC News, a fake news outlet.

Oh, and Trump’s approval rating is higher than Her Vice-Fraudulency Kamala Harris.

Normally, I don’t like to report on media polls, most especially CNNLOL, the disgraced Fox News, and NBC News. Their polls are all rigged, and have been for at least three election cycles now. These fake outlets fabricate polls meant to demoralize Trump supporters. But this delicious piece of hidden info in this particular NBC poll (found over at Instapundit), is just too sweet to pass up.

After years and years of the fake corporate media shielding him. After pumping him up as America’s savior over the course of the 2020 presidential campaign, His Fraudulency Joe Biden’s incoming job approval rating is — per far-left NBC News — just 44 percent.

Now get this…

After years and years of the fake corporate media lying about President Trump, trashing President Trump, smearing him as a racist and Russian spy, and even after two weeks of falsely blaming him for the Capitol Hill riot, his approval rating sits at — per the far-left NBC News — 43 percent.

Yep, Trump’s approval rating is only a single point lower than His Fraudulency’s, which basically means it’s a statistical tie.

Wait, it gets better…

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/19/nolte-nbc-poll-shows-trump-biden-approval-statistically-tied/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Nolte: NBC Poll Shows Trump and Biden Approval Statistically Tied
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 08:51:11 pm »
Today's Rasmussen has Trump at 51% approve, 48% Disapprove.  And this is his highest reading since December 17th.

Seems militarizing of DC by Pedo Joe has opened a few eyes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 08:52:28 pm »
His Fraudulency Joe Biden

Love it!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 10:02:11 pm »
No Twitter.

I said if Twitter banned Trump back in 2016, he would probably have been reelected.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 10:06:10 pm »
I don''t believe anything...media writes.  ALL B.S.  POTUS is at 81% approval rating.  Where did I get that? Many sites.  He won 410 electoral votes.  90 + million votes.  We are in a communist country now.  MAJOR VOTER FRAUD.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 10:11:55 pm »
Today's Rasmussen has Trump at 51% approve, 48% Disapprove.  And this is his highest reading since December 17th.

Sounds correct.  The orange man never really had more than 55% on a good day when he wasn't shooting himself in the foot on Jack Dorsey's birdshit site.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2021, 10:15:26 pm »
No Twitter.

I said if Twitter banned Trump back in 2016, he would probably have been reelected.

You picked the correct user name.  ZERO TO DO WITH TWITTER. 

Online Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2021, 01:21:55 am »
You picked the correct user name.  ZERO TO DO WITH TWITTER.

When you were a young communist in your foreign land what would your correct name be?
Lighten up you old dried up iron curtain hag.  Leave WTF alone and try to GTFO