Author Topic: Two Guard members removed from Biden inauguration over ties to far-right groups: report  (Read 743 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Two Guard members removed from Biden inauguration over ties to far-right groups: report
By Ellen Mitchell - 01/19/21 11:56 AM EST

The Army National Guard has removed two members from the security mission of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration after they were found to have ties to far right group militias, the Associated Press reported.

An Army official and an intelligence official told the AP that no plot against Biden was found.

The officials did not say what fringe group the Guard members belonged to or what unit they were from.

The National Guard Bureau referred questions to the Secret Service, telling the AP that they “do not discuss the process nor the outcome of the vetting process for military members supporting the inauguration” due to operational security.

The Secret Service would not comment.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/534797-two-guard-members-removed-from-biden-inauguration-over-ties-to-far-right
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Unless they release the name of the "far right group", I'm calling bullshit. As far as I know, "association with a far right group" is a membership at the Daily Wire, or something equally innocuous.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 I know one thing for a fact,if *I* were a NG member and pulled away from my family to provide security for the pack of traitors coming into the WH,I would immediately join a far right group so I could go back home to my family.

After all,there USED to be a fairly innocuous group in the USA known as The Boy Scouts of America,before predatory lawyers decided to bankrupt them and run them out of business. First the left demands via law discrimination law suits that we accept homo scout leaders,and they they want to sue them into bankruptcy because some homo Scout leader molested a child.

WOW! WHO could have seen THAT coming?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

BassWrangler

I know one thing for a fact,if *I* were a NG member and pulled away from my family to provide security for the pack of traitors coming into the WH,I would immediately join a far right group so I could go back home to my family.

After all,there USED to be a fairly innocuous group in the USA known as The Boy Scouts of America,before predatory lawyers decided to bankrupt them and run them out of business. First the left demands via law discrimination law suits that we accept homo scout leaders,and they they want to sue them into bankruptcy because some homo Scout leader molested a child.

WOW! WHO could have seen THAT coming?

Good points, @sneakypete

Online mountaineer

ELIJAH SCHAFFER  @ElijahSchaffer
I’ve been getting reports that National Guardsmen are being reassigned & in some cases sent home based on their social media - whether or not they have pro-constitution, pro-Trump & related posts
This is absolutely unacceptable to impose political discrimination on our troops
1:43 PM · Jan 19, 2021

I suppose if I were in the NG, I'd be shipped home, too, for my membership in the local rod and gun club. If that isn't a militia, I don't know what is!!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The Germans last century deeply ingrained purity test in the military to instill strict devotion and blindness to duty to force Soldiers to engage in massive violations of inhuman acts.  This is just the start, democrats want all 25 thousand National Guard Troops to pass political purity tests.  They just keep on demanding more and more total power like Hitler and Stalin did.
  Of course like the lies and denys of the election, all it takes is believing in lies and denies and we can all go back to living in utopia land of unicorns rainbows and idiocy lies.  Utopia obviously means Hitler and Stalin wonderland, eh?  Now lets find some more pretty lies to believe, and more truth to deny, eh?  You wanted your way, you got it, happy ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Jack Posobiec   @JackPosobiec
WH source: The NRA, Turning Point USA & Patriot Guard Riders are three of many non-militia groups on the list CID / FBI are using to cross reference in vetting for potential "extremists"
3:15 PM · Jan 19, 2021·

“YAF also on the list”

“They're looking at various TPUSA chapters in almost every university and high school where there is one (for example high school members who are in the future soldier program, which is Army's version of Delayed Entry Program) + college age soldiers obviously already in.”

“Investigators also looking for the following in pictures: MAGA / KAG apparel, Gadsden flag, Confederate Flag, NRA gear, Q stuff”

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1351624433769787398
3:35 PM · Jan 19, 2021
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 09:09:40 pm by mountaineer »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

<-------------------“Investigators also looking for the following in pictures: Confederate Flag,

Eat shit FBI

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

More from the above Jack Posobiec thread

“Soldiers facebooks, twitters, instagrams, tik-toks and snapchats also being checked, units from deep red states such as Texas being thoroughly examined.”

“Left wing, anarchist groups also listed but not a top priority, in fact zero have been investigated as of this evening. Leaders in both Army + FBI have directed to focus attention on groups with "strong conservative sentiments"

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I heard it's 12 Guardsman now..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LegalAmerican

It is supposed to VIRTUAL......

Offline LegalAmerican

The hill.....IS A LEFTIST RAG.   3 people who died in D.C.  were just regular deaths...NOTHING TO DO WITH CAPITOL. 
IT IS ALL BACKWARDS. AND LIES.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Someone at TOS said this looks like Biden wants his own Praetorian guard.

BassWrangler

Unreal. These people are loons.

Online mountaineer

Wanna bet it's Big Tech (the new fourth branch of government) that is doing all this algorithmic "vetting" on behalf of the Democrats? I doubt a bunch of FBI agents are sitting in front of computers with a list of guardsmen, looking up their Facebook pages.

BassWrangler

Wanna bet it's Big Tech (the new fourth branch of government) that is doing all this algorithmic "vetting" on behalf of the Democrats? I doubt a bunch of FBI agents are sitting in front of computers with a list of guardsmen, looking up their Facebook pages.

At this point, there's not much of a distinction between Big Tech and the US Government.

Online mountaineer

At this point, there's not much of a distinction between Big Tech and the US Government.
Exactly. It's hard to tell which one is in charge. May as well practice saying "President Zuckernerd."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Never did Facebook/Twitter and all the rest.
Have no interest in it.

But yes, when you dump your life experiences and basically live your life, your friends, your business, your family, in the lap of these heavily Chinese influenced internet companies, then how can you possibly be surprised when they use it against you?

Microsoft is NOT your friend.
Facebook is NOT your friend.
Twitter is NOT/NOT your friend.
Google is NOT/NOT/NOT your friend.

And it will only get worse from here, now that an international Communist cabal has seized control of the American government.

They are already laying the foundation for the future where everything you say or do online is monitored, censored, and controlled, including even private emails between individuals.

And if you say the 'wrong thinking opinion', you could face all forms of reprisals from big tech, including losing your job or even being arrested.

This is how they do it in China and in every Communist controlled countries.

The wild west internet world we grew up with is long gone. In four years of Communist control, the internet will be completely transformed into solely a means of government surveillance, power, and control. No opinions dissenting or critical of the government or any 'government sanctioned position' of any kind will be posted. The internet will become strictly a government platform, even more than it is today.

I doubt TBR will last through the next four years. TBR, along with every other Right leaning site, will be labeled 'hate sites' full of rightwing terrorists. Therefore they will be declared 'illegal sites' and shut down by Kamala and her gang.

This is how China wants it. This is the way it will be.
And Biden, Congress, Microsoft/Facebook/Twitter/Google are all in with the Chinese government all the way. China is the future of the world. The America we knew will only be a memory after four years of Communist totalitarian control.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Never did Facebook/Twitter and all the rest.
Have no interest in it.

But yes, when you dump your life experiences and basically live your life, your friends, your business, your family, in the lap of these heavily Chinese influenced internet companies, then how can you possibly be surprised when they use it against you?

Microsoft is NOT your friend.
Facebook is NOT your friend.
Twitter is NOT/NOT your friend.
Google is NOT/NOT/NOT your friend.

And it will only get worse from here, now that an international Communist cabal has seized control of the American government.

They are already laying the foundation for the future where everything you say or do online is monitored, censored, and controlled, including even private emails between individuals.

And if you say the 'wrong thinking opinion', you could face all forms of reprisals from big tech, including losing your job or even being arrested.

This is how they do it in China and in every Communist controlled countries.

The wild west internet world we grew up with is long gone. In four years of Communist control, the internet will be completely transformed into solely a means of government surveillance, power, and control. No opinions dissenting or critical of the government or any 'government sanctioned position' of any kind will be posted. The internet will become strictly a government platform, even more than it is today.

I doubt TBR will last through the next four years. TBR, along with every other Right leaning site, will be labeled 'hate sites' full of rightwing terrorists. Therefore they will be declared 'illegal sites' and shut down by Kamala and her gang.

This is how China wants it. This is the way it will be.
And Biden, Congress, Microsoft/Facebook/Twitter/Google are all in with the Chinese government all the way. China is the future of the world. The America we knew will only be a memory after four years of Communist totalitarian control.

God help us all and God bless America.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline starbuck_archer

• Russian Mole Supporting Ukraine
All the people I stay in contact with from the military, some of whom are senior NCOs and field grade officers (one even commands a battalion) are with Trump vs the Deep State.  I suspect the Pentagon has far more deep staters than Colonel (O-6) and below.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

They should be honored with parades when they go back home.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
christian wrote:
"This is just the start, democrats want all 25 thousand National Guard Troops to pass political purity tests."

This isn't going to end when those troops go home.
It's but the beginning.

In the future, there will be "political officers" stationed throughout the military, operating at all levels. They may not be designated "political" as such (the moniker will make little difference), but they WILL observe, investigate and report anything they see that doesn't comply with "the party line". Everyone, from privates to generals and admirals, will walk in fear of them.

Eventually, we'll see similar agents in educational facilities and private businesses as well.

That's what I see comin' down the line...

Addendum:
Great post by 240b (#18) above.
You see the reality that's coming, my friend.
The "dark winter" that biden unwittingly warned about...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 02:01:28 am by Fishrrman »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
When a general saw what was happening at the embassy and hitlery and Obama were right on top of the situation,despite lieing and saying they had gone to bed during the crisis.  The general ordered soldiers to come to the aid of the beleaguered embassy and was instantly taken out of command by a subordinate.  Thats how closely and instantly Obama and hitlery had command of the situation, to bad so many believed their lies to excuse themselves from what they had done.  Aiding and abetting the enemy in a war time situation.  The Commies rule our government now.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions