Author Topic: Steve Schmidt: Trump Republicans ‘Will Not Write Their History’ — ‘We Will Write Their History’  (Read 324 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Steve Schmidt: Trump Republicans ‘Will Not Write Their History’ — ‘We Will Write Their History’

Trent Baker 19 Jan 2021

Lincoln Project founder Steve Schmidt on Tuesday slammed Republicans who have supported President Donald Trump.

“MSNBC Live” anchor Stephanie Ruhle asked Schmidt where the GOP goes once Trump’s presidency comes to an end.

Schmidt described the congressional members who have continued to support Trump as “losers” who are “the architects of sedition and insurrection, violence and death.” According to the never-Trump Republican, those members of Congress “will not write their history.” Instead, Schmidt said the “winners” will get to “write their history.”

“The winners write history, and they’re the losers. And they’re the architects of sedition and insurrection, violence and death; 137 members of Congress, all Republicans, all white, rose to throw out millions of black votes,” Schmidt stated. “How many companies in this country have signed pledges in favor of racial justice, supporting Black Lives Matter? I don’t see how they can ever make a donation, again, that goes to any of those members who sought to reimpose Jim Crow on this country. They have incited violence. They have participated in the big lie. They have poisoned democracy. The shame of the people around Trump who have participated in the shaping of the great American catastrophe over the last four years will be held to account.”

He continued, “It will be held to account by the judgment of history, by the judgment of decent Americans. It will be held to account by corporate America as they look for jobs, by corporate America as they seek donations. They will not write their history. We will write their history. And their shame will last forever. … They are carved like etching into granite, granite, onto history’s list of billings in the country. Mark Meadows, Lindsey Graham, Kevin McCarthy, Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, Mo Brooks, and too many more to mention — there will be no forgetting. There will be no forgiveness. We do not seek retribution, but we do seek accountability and justice for an assault and attack on the government of the United States of America that killed six people. And for the first time in the history of our country, some 150 years after the end of the civil war, the Confederate flag at long last breached the United States Capitol and was paraded through the Rotunda as this illiberal fascistic mob desecrated the floors of the House of Representatives and the Senate. They don’t get to rewrite what happens.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/19/steve-schmidt-trump-republicans-will-not-write-their-history-we-will-write-their-history/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Says the guy who threw the 2008 Campaign.

Offline skeeter

Listening to these clowns just makes me wanna dig in deeper. F$& em.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Boldly they tell you,they will write history and they will lie until they are heroes and with the flood of lies people will come to believe it.  Hitler and Stalin politiks brought back and made alive again! New World order and the 4th Reich lockstep march all rolled into one !  U TO P I A- RESET
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DB

Hey Steve, where does the truth fit in to all this??? Who exactly was doing what to whom?

Too many are lined up on one side or the other completely ignoring basic truth. If you don't have truth you have nothing but lies and that has only one outcome - destruction.

The truth is what matters. Those who push lies are not the solution to anything.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The communists always write and rewrite history and while they have always done it even here in America, though it really started to explode during buttboy's first two terms, now in his third term the gloves are completely off. Thank God my daughter and her husband make sure that my grandson learns the truth no matter what lies he is told in school, but my grandaughter are lost because my son and his wife are so far left it's insane.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Who really cares.  As we have seen during and after the O'bastard years is that
"History" is fluid.   They rewrite it to fit the current and future woke narrative.   It is like "Beer Goggles"  Only instead of a two looking like a ten at 2 AM  Woke goggles make everything ugly 24/7/365.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Hitler and the Nazis said after we win we will write history.  How many times do the democrats have to justify their actions by quoting Hitler and Stalin before the obvious becomes obvious for the clueless deniers?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions