Author Topic: Joe Biden Selects Pennsylvania Transgender Health Official Rachel Levine for HHS  (Read 1239 times)

Offline goatprairie

If transgenderism was a real thing and not just gender dysphoria/mental illness, then 50% of these people would be females claiming to be males. I've read where there are far more males claiming to be females than females claiming to be males. 
You can slice off a male penis making the mentally ill person look grotesquely like a female, but you can't add a penis to a female and make it look real. There's no way a female claiming to be a male can simulate a real penis. In fact I've never heard of that being attempted. Maybe I'm not reading enough about these mentally disturbed people.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I really never considered myself a homophobe, but what has changed in our society in the past 20 years toward this matter is disgusting. Kind of gave it a live and let live attitude, and it was their business.

But seeing men kissing on Television on so called "Halmark christmas family shows"?  Seems we are circling the drain, and this shit is being force fed to us, and I am sick of it.
There are shows and even networks I will never tune in again because I do not want things that should remain in someone else's bedroom (should those events or depictions exist at all) splashing out across MY Living room.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
And that’s the tragic thing about this. He is mentally ill and in charge of the health department.

It's not all bad.   At least Levine's no longer in charge of Pennsylvania's war on restaurants and other small business.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline andy58-in-nh

Reality never loses.  It just stepped out for a moment.  It’ll be back with a vengeance.  Count on it.

In a sense, Reality stepped out for a breath of fresh air, and was mugged by a gang of Progressives.

Unfortunately, I don't see anyone in the Establishment GOP offering a hand to help Reality get back on its feet. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline goatprairie

I really never considered myself a homophobe, but what has changed in our society in the past 20 years toward this matter is disgusting. Kind of gave it a live and let live attitude, and it was their business.

But seeing men kissing on Television on so called "Halmark christmas family shows"?  Seems we are circling the drain, and this shit is being force fed to us, and I am sick of it.
If people were honest they would admit that the sight of two men kissing each other makes most heterosexual men get a little sick to their stomachs. I refuse to watch homosexual-themed stories/flicks like "Brokeback Mountain" for that reason.
And no, I don't like to see women kissing each other i.e. lesbian scenes either.
Spare me both.
In fact, I don't much like to see heterosexual couples smooching either. Maybe a throwback to my youth when I hated the cowboy star kissing the female love interest thereby interfering with a good shoot-em up.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This bozo/bimbo killed how many thousands in Pennsylvania with decisions made or advised by her/him?  Total incompetence!!!!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It's not all bad.   At least Levine's no longer in charge of Pennsylvania's war on restaurants and other small business.

No he just gets to take his assault on those things to the national level.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Here's another shot of her:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)